Recent content by Dooly

1. Dooly

Just scored

So far this little bike is perfect for what I wanted it for. I cranked the throttle stop screw all the way in so it wouldn't go too fast and get away from her. Real confidence builder!! I've got some home movies from 1970 of me and my brother and sister riding minibikes transferred to DVD...
  2. Dooly

Comment by 'Dooly' in media 'blue bandit'

NICE !
  3. Dooly

Just scored

Well I guess she likes it. She ran out a full tank of gas and was working on a second !!
  4. Dooly

Rupp Seat

He describes it as AWESOME then the very next thing he says it has a 1 inch tear LOL !!! How is that AAAAWESOME ??
  5. Dooly

Just scored

seems to run reaily good....but you never know. I guess if it goes out I could put a small HF engine on it. This china stuff is kinda disposable is the way I look at it. Not like the good ole USA stuff from years ago. Only gave $170 for it. Thought it was worth the risk.
  6. Dooly

Just scored

Look what I just picked up !! Guy bought it new last Xmas for his son. hopefully my daughter will learn to ride it.
  7. motovox

motovox

motovox
  8. motovox

motovox

motovox
  9. Dooly

Thanks to all on the forum

Thanks Jrzmac !!
  10. Dooly

Thanks for the comments. I can't believe it but I looked on CL and there is a Motovox 10 for sale about two miles from me. Bought last Xmas, said son just out grew it, wants $225 going to look tomorrow. Seems I've heard some good things on here about them. Good idea about restictor plate but...
  11. Dooly

Comment by 'Dooly' in media '69 rupp sprint'

Thanks Wildman I'm suprised myself that it survived me as a 12 yr old boy lol !!
  12. Dooly

Wanna say hi to everyone and let you know how much I have enjoyed the information on this forum. I grew up in Memphis TN. In 1969 my father bought my older brother a 69 Rupp Scrambler and me a Sprint. (That's me on the Scrambler by myself) After a few years mine didn't run quite right so I...
  13. Dooly

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

Wanna say hi to everyone and let you know how much I have enjoyed the information on this forum. I grew up in Memphis TN. In 1969 my father bought my older brother a 69 Rupp Scrambler and me a Sprint. (That's me on the Scrambler by myself) After a few years mine didn't run quite right so I...
  14. 69  rupp sprint

69 rupp sprint

original paint
  15. 69 Rupp Sprint

69 Rupp Sprint

Made new intake manifold to place carb on top out so as not to interfere with foot peg