1. D

more rupp stuff

I keep dragging stuff out.
  2. D

rupps swap for complete mini.

Just got home. sorry guys. Up in Ulysses.potter co,
  3. D

rupps swap for complete mini.

I have 2 rupps that I had up for sale, Believe they are a scrambler and Hustler. I would like to swap for a complete mini. I have a tote full of parts plus extra tires. can text pics. Thx
  4. D

Is this the forum where I can swap my Rupps?

Before I post and get slapped around(lol) is this where I would post an ad for the swap of my Rupps? if not direct me where I can.
  5. D

1970 Speedway Shark

Interested. I'm up in Potter co. Let me know if you still have it. Thanks.. Todd.
  6. D

1970 Speedway Shark

Interested. I'm up in Potter co.
  7. D

Custom Build Mini Chopper PA

overall length?
  8. D

Custom Build Mini Chopper PA

I want it. msg me. thx.
  9. D

Rupp I.D. number

Does the 1 indicate a 71? that's all I really need to know.Thanks,
  10. D

Rupp I.D. number

Can anyone I.D. this rupp? number is 1 601124 was purple with internal fork springs. I turned it into a chopper trike. just want to know what it was. Thanks..
  11. D

My short wish list.

Was looking at some of the pics on here and came up with two that I would love to own. The first one is a fox campus,saw one that was white with light blue stripes,very classy looking. And the second is a Toyoco. just love the red and white tank. Anybody have info on these would like some...
  12. D

need pricing help

I posted a 72 arctic cat Kitty Cat engine for sale. Had hits asking the price,I have no clue. All original and there. helllppp please.
  13. D

What is your opinion?

Its your bike you can do what you want. I just took the sawsall to a Roadster 2,making a chopper trike,Its looking cool. I know the purist are cringing. If I knew how to post pics I would. Just do what you like. Have fun with it.
  14. D

need help

Thanks Trailhopper. Hope theres nothing wrong with him.
  15. D

need help

lol. love to know if its sold or not?