DR CPT G$'s latest activity

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

• DR CPT G$
    DR CPT G$ replied to the thread Trac Drive Sno Bike build.
    I've got some tracks (plastic cog style) that I'm in the process of mounting on my minibike now. I've been thinking about making some...
  • DR CPT G$
    If anyone is interested, here is my minibike I built from scratch, with a ski and track from a snowblower. Much fun , currently...
  • DR CPT G$
    DR CPT G$ replied to the thread Exhaust.
    I have this problem too. Didn't consider this when I bought the torque converter kit.
  • DR CPT G$
    DR CPT G$ liked Kapy's post in the thread Exhaust.
    OK how did you guys come up with a custom bent exhaust when necessary? My problem, my existing build I had to raise the engine and now...
  • DR CPT G$
    Ok so I wanted to make a thread on the benefits of each drive system and the disadvantages of both to help anyone in need of some...
  • DR CPT G$
    DR CPT G$ replied to the thread snow minibike.
    Thanks, @Charles S. The shaft connection to the cog (i.e. the pressed-in steel bushing) "torque sheared" into two pieces - one of which...
  • DR CPT G$
    I don't know, and MTD doesn't specify, but I would guess they're nylon, possibly Zytel. Zytel is fiberglass reinforced nylon, generally...
  • DR CPT G$
    Clutch brake would work, a jackshaft type brake, or a brake mounted on the live axle.
  • DR CPT G$
    DR CPT G$ liked Oldsalt's post in the thread snow minibike.
    delrey You obviously know what you are doing. The only advice I can think of is to be sure that the front ski is 'pivoted' from a...
  • DR CPT G$
    DR CPT G$ liked delray's post in the thread snow minibike.
    no not going to use the heim joints:doah: i think that would just cause more problems . go with more the solid mount ski and let the...
  • DR CPT G$
    hey guys i pulled some parts out today and just moch up a snow minibike with a large track unit. i believe this is the biggest unit that...
  • DR CPT G$
    fab a disc brake behind the rear torque converter. i had two #25 chain sprockets laying around. one small and one larger sprocket. took...
  • DR CPT G$
    DR CPT G$ replied to the thread snow minibike.
    Great blog/project! I love snow-peds! What kind of plastic are these type of drive sprockets? ABS?? I have a set just like it that I'm...
    • 1612129907505.png