Droydx's latest activity

• Droydx
    Have the piston, need some rings for it. I believe the part number for these is 35548A. Thanks much! Andy
  • Droydx
    I use 3/4 inch plywood, t-nuts for attachment to the frame, and I seal the wood (usually with paint). I also like to use a router to...
  • Droydx
    Ive had this one for a while now. It was a good friends build, who passed away and I ended up with it. Any clues as to what it might...
    • 1652121266550.png
  • Droydx
    Hi Guys, I am new here, but I thought that I would share a couple pictures of my mini bike that I just finished. My dad bought pieces...
  • Droydx
    Droydx replied to the thread Tires and tubes.
    Works if the tubes hold air...and it can still be a bear separating the rims, pulling the rusted on tire beads off the rusted...
  • Droydx
    I'm pretty sure all of the All American models were sold by JCPenney. I have the same bike you have except mines all original and...
  • Droydx
    Droydx replied to the thread Cat "All American".
    Yes, Its an "All American" I think marketed by JC Penny's originally. I got this one off a local Craigslist ad for $300. My seat was...
    • all american.jpg
  • Droydx
    Some little stuff, but mostly done...I'd call it a restomod, because I needed some of its parts for a Hustler project. I used pretty...
    • CAT AA.jpg
    • Cat All american.jpg
    • 20220115_132641.jpg
  • Droydx
    Any diesel "Delo" rated non synthetic on my old flatheads. Usually 15-40.
  • Droydx
    Droydx replied to the thread Cat Duster Sissy Bar.
    Yes, Definitely PM me....I have all the other parts, just need a good seat, sissy bar assembly. Can pay good $ to get this project off...
  • Droydx
    Droydx replied to the thread Cat Duster Sissy Bar.
    Great work!!...I'm about to go down that same road for a Cat Hustler sissy bar....+ I'll have to make a fiberglass seat pan for it...
  • Droydx
    Might've been posted already.... love the make it work ethic.
    • 00D0D_dA8kOqHaP05_1200x900.jpg
  • Droydx
    Droydx updated their status.
    Fun ain't cheap...
  • Droydx
    Droydx replied to the thread Tecumseh Kickstarter Help.
    I just went down this road in restoring a Hegar Kickstart. Googling Torsion springs leads you into crazy town trying to spec the right...
    • torsion.spring.jpg