Recent content by economan65

1. E

Hodaka Bonanza 1968 ?

Hello Ty, Thank you for your interest in this "Mighty" Bonanza. :) I just got sent the $$ for the Bonanza. SOLD Good luck in your search.
  2. E

Hodaka Bonanza 1968 ?

Thanks. You should see it's BIG Brother.
  3. E

Hodaka Bonanza 1968 ?

Correct Ace 100 engine, rebuilt. Not run since completion. I bought this about as you see it. Moving across country and too many "moon units" to move. Located NE TN. $3.750oo
  4. E

THE SEARCH CONTINUES FOR A BONANZA FRAME

I know you want a front peg, "frame only" If no luck and you just gotta have one. I am thinking about selling my last 2 mini's from my small collection.
  5. E

Original Yankee boss mini bike

Still for sale.? phone number to call
  6. E

FS- Bonanza Hodaka Bike’s (3)

How is Speedy & Screamer doing. ? They need to be with 1300.
  7. E

Roper

Still for sale and where in SW Fla. ?
  8. E

Gilson Two Speed Survivor

Hey there. We are neighbors, I am in 37659 :) I like the mini. Just have to much stuff already.
  9. E

Benelli Volcano exhaust

That would be a great place to start.:) Thanks. You want my email address ?
  10. E

I am new to this posting, conversation on here. I got your email. Question. Was the Bonanza...

I am new to this posting, conversation on here. I got your email. Question. Was the Bonanza BC1300SH on ebay recently with a Speedway Sachs engined mini. Are those yours as well.?
  11. E

any chance we can work a "DEAL" on the 2 finished Bonanza's. I woulld not want another project...

any chance we can work a "DEAL" on the 2 finished Bonanza's. I woulld not want another project starring me for attention.
  12. E

FS- Bonanza Hodaka Bike’s (3)

Any chance on making a "DEAL" on the 2 finished bikes. I would like to not have any more project bikes starring me down for attention. Richard,
  13. E

Benelli Volcano exhaust

Any one here have any info. on an exhaust stinger pipe (expansion chamber) that was offered for these Benelli Volcano's back in the day. ? Thanks.
  14. E

Benelli Volcano stinger exhaust

Any info on the Benelli Volcano stinger pipe offered for sale , back in "The Day" Would like to buy or replicate one for my Volcano Thanks.
  15. E

I saw an old post where you were asking about a Volcano stinger pipe. Did you ever have any...

I saw an old post where you were asking about a Volcano stinger pipe. Did you ever have any luck.? I saw an old brochure once and not able to find it. I would like to try and duplicate if possible for my bike. Thanks. Richard