Recent content by EdK

1. E

Upgrading to a vm22-133 round slide mikuni

Thanks guys, that write up is great. The main is on the bowl plug. My previous experience with Mikuni has only been with CV carbs, that's why I thought the tower next to the pilot held the main. To make matters worse, the jet bolted bolted right in! Thanks again guys.
  2. Vm22 vm22-133 main jet

Vm22 vm22-133 main jet

Finally found the elusive main jet!
  3. E

Thank you KNC3420, could you post the link to the fake jets you found? I have another motor I may throw the chikuni on.
  4. E

Thank you kmc and ole. I think I've got the photos down now. Here is my copy chikuni Here's the genuine vm22-133 I've replaced it with Here's the inside of the vm22-133 that shows the round main jet in question These are the 2 mikuni main jets in question Finally, this...
  5. Mikuni round slide vm22-133 bowl

Mikuni round slide vm22-133 bowl

Genuine vm22-133 float bowl
  6. Chikuni vm22

Chikuni vm22

Photos are of a fake, copy chikuni vm22
  7. Mikuni round slide vm22-133 main jets

Mikuni round slide vm22-133 main jets

Genuine mikuni vm22-133 round main jet and replacement genuine mikuni hex main jet
  8. Mikuni round slide vm22-133

Mikuni round slide vm22-133

Vm22-133 round main jet with o ring
  9. Mikuni round slide vm22-133

Mikuni round slide vm22-133

Genuine vm22-133
  10. E

I'm having a lot of trouble uploading photos to this thread. It says my post has been denied because it contains a URL. I'm using a kindle fire. Hopefully I can figure this out today.
  11. E

Thank you Havasu Dave. I actually already have both of these carbs. I purchased the "chikuni" and it bolted right up. With that carb I had hard starting issues as it was too rich at idle and fouled my plug quickly. I purchased genuine mikuni jets not knowing they wouldn't fit. Stumped on where...
  12. E

Hello all, I'm brand spanking new here and I appreciate any help you all can offer me. I purchased what I believe is an genuine mikuni vm22-133 but I have some concerns about the jets. I bought a new pilot jet that went in with no problems. The main is a different story though. It seems...
  13. E

New rides entry: 1992 Manco Streaker

EdK 1992 Manco Streaker I bought it and immediately ate gravel. 4 weeks later and were ready for another romp
  14. E

New rides entry: 1985 Klipper Kart by T&D Kids 2 seater, live axle, rigid

EdK 1985 Klipper Kart by T&D Kids 2 seater, live axle, rigid Like all good projects, I bought it cheap then immediately spent most of my money on it.