EJCycles

Started riding a mini bike when I was 7 and helped Dad fix the one I rode, that was bought for the family. Dad found a larger frame rolling chassis when I was 9, it may have been home made or a kit, not sure. We spent the weekend changing engines, sprockets on the two mini bikes and putting an engine on a go cart we found in the trash. At 11 Dad bought a 1965 Honda Sport 65 for me. He had someone remove the C200 90cc engine and put the S-65 engine put in the frame. The wiring wasn't correct so at 11 I dug in and fixed it, basically putting the wires where they belong according to color code and the schematic in the owners manual. From there the disease just grew, I would buy bikes, fix and re-sell them so I had money for gas, oil and parts. When I got older I worked on cars for some 20 years as an ASE certified technician, was put out of work due to lower back injuries and started the motorcycle repair shop I have now. I have had some people would say too many bikes, but there isn't any such thing. I have sold some Mini Cycles over the last few years to pay bills but I'm still an avid collector. I at this time only had a couple of what I call true Mini Bikes with horizontal shaft Briggs or Tecumseh styled engines. Then 2018 comes and I'm finding a large interest in Mini Bikes for some reason...
I have been a member of OldMiniBikes for a while, it started to find out about a Mini Bike I picked up that I didn't know anything about, that is the JC Penny Digger I have.

Family, Motorcycles, Mini Bikes, ATVs.
Birthday
May 11, 1962 (Age: 61)
Mini Bikes
Arctic Cat model: Scatt II, JC Penny model: Digger. Up-Date: Trail Horse model: unsure, Trail Bronc model:, MTD model: and Quite a few Mini Cycles.
eBay User ID
desertfox95 and endlessjourneycycles
Occupation
Owner: Endless Journey Cycles

Trophies

1. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.