Recent content by ejm

1. E

Rupp SS-5

Im still have mine. Havent torn it down yet. These are hard to find parts for. Anyone know if the seats are this model only?
  2. E

Rupp SS-5

I need to finish the arco easyrider II first if I ever find the parts. Anyone that has parts for a ss5 let me know. Thanks
  3. E

Rupp SS-5

Minibike dude thanks for the pics good reference pics. I cant imagin that those fenders last more than the first dump.
  4. E

Rupp SS-5

Rob, I already have a few drawings of a couple frames I want to forge and twist. I have a few minibikes I need to finish first. I hope I can find some parts my daughter has been asking me when I will have the ss-5 done. :scooter:
  5. E

Rupp SS-5

Hi everyone I dont post much but figured you like to see my new project. It is a Rupp ss5. I went to buy some blacksmithing equipment. It was in the guys barn. He said he would give it to me if I bought the forge and anvil. I dont no anything about rupps so if you can give me a few ideas on...
  6. rupp swift shifter ss-5

rupp swift shifter ss-5

rupp ss-5
  7. rupp swift shifter ss-5

rupp swift shifter ss-5

rupp ss-5
  8. E

3.5 Briggs throttle cable hook up?

Yes I will be using the governor. It is air vain style.
  9. E

3.5 Briggs throttle cable hook up?

Is there a bracket I can buy to hold the throttle cable on the carb. Engine is a Briggs 3.5 newer engine. Thanks
  10. E

Just bought a arco easyrider II need color pics.

Hi I just bought a easy rider II and can not find any color pics of these mini choppers. I would love to see some pics of these choppers. Mine doesn't have the original motor. It is in nice shape no welds original tires and typical 5 coats of paint. The seat was purple at one time. I would like...