ELT's latest activity

• E
    I had a 71 Scrambler parts bike with the H35 engine on it that also had the diagram carburetor. The bike also had the 70 fuel tank with...
  • E
    ELT replied to the thread Gasoline question.
    The fuel lines I used in 1980 on my snowmobiles before ethanol was around got just as hard from one year to the next just like happens...
  • E
    I can tell that fuel lines I used on my snowmobiles in 1980 long before ethanol was ever around got just What my point was is that all...
  • E
    With axle in place, fit a bottle jack between it and the triple tree. I did this to create constant tension, more than anything else. I...
  • E
    I live in the northeast and I use 87 octane ethanol gas in everything unless I've built the engine for high compression. Higher octane...
  • E
    ELT liked Skipp's post in the thread Gasoline question.
    This is like asking synthetic or conventional oil….youll beat it up for days….you like and use what you like and after 60 plus years I...
  • E
    Any time I put gas in a can, I add a shot of Sea Foam. It stabilizes fuel and cleans carbs. 87 octane pump gas is what I use.
  • E
    ELT liked creia's post in the thread Gasoline question.
    I have never felt the need to purchase any of those (expensive) "ethanol-free", "aviation gas", "race fuel", etc. For the last 16 years...