Recent content by ERIC B.

1. ERIC B.

Doodlebug restoration step by step progress pictures

Thanks, I'll post some progress pics next week. I'm trying to ne patient on this build. I want the paint to cure real nice.
  2. ERIC B.

Doodlebug restoration step by step progress pictures

Added 3 coats of clear coat today. Man is it sparkling.... Will wait a few days, wet sand with 1000 grit, then 2 or 3 more coats of clear... Then wetsand and buff.
  3. ERIC B.

What is the Best sprocket combo for a db30 with stock predator 212 ?

All good, sometimes messages get lost in threads. No problems here. You all have been great. Thank you for your time. Im excited to build this thing. Believe it or not I've built 11 second track cars but for some reason these little toys confuse the shit out of me... lol
  4. ERIC B.

Yes sir, thank you. I used the tire converter and it looks like I'm at 14" I also measured and I'm at 13.75" Sorry about the wheel/ rime size misunderstanding. I think I'm All good on how that works now. I never really was too good at math problems.. Thank you for your help.
  5. ERIC B.

I found this video. Is this what you were talking about the screw adjustment ?
  6. ERIC B.

Or this? Diameter 13 Clutch 12 tooth rear sprocket 70 tooth
  7. ERIC B.

Does this look right? Max torque clutch 12 tooth Rear sprocket 70 tooth Rear tire OD 45"
  8. ERIC B.

Its 45" but Thanks for your 2 cents...
  9. ERIC B.

Doodlebug db30 build advice needed

Ok. Thank you, I didnt know. The decals just said db30
  10. ERIC B.

Thanks, I was using the rim size... i feel stupid, no wonder none of those calculations got me over 7mph...lol
  11. ERIC B.

Thank you, I will try the 12 tooth with the 70 rear sprocket and 6 inch tires.