Recent content by escout

1. E

Coleman Minibike GX200 Build

Possibly. Something I'll have to work out when I spend some more time tuning. Thought about backing the timing off a few degrees, but for now it runs pretty decent. I'll Just keep dialing in jets and reading the plug.....tad bit rich right now and the timing looks close, but we'll see I guess
  2. E

Well, I've had some time to throw those parts into the engine....not a lot of time to test and tune though. I have some jets waiting to go in, but the rain is hurting progress. Anyways, after initial startup, I noticed that the little beast did sound meaner from the higher compression. I...
  3. E

Coleman Mini Bike Build

Thanks, I actually just bought some pre-bent sections, then cut and welded them to fit how I wanted. I think nrracing had them
  4. E

Well, I just ordered a cam, billet rod, and some gaskets....I'll probably get a new set of stock lifters and possibly a crank (3/4") here soon. Does anyone have advice on pushrods? I know the stock ones are aluminum, and I'm fine with running them, if they aren't prone to massive failure with...
  5. E

Good enough for me, I'll get that cam on order, ha. Yeah I suppose I should probably look into a better rod here soon. At some point when I do put in the rod, is there a crank that that will work with my ARC flywheel and allow me to run a 3/4" shaft for better clutch options? The current crank...
  6. E

Hello, I have a Coleman mini bike with a gx200, and I'm looking to take it to the next step. What I have: -Intake, Exhaust, & Carb re-jet -Billet Flywheel with 8 Degree Advance -18lb Valve Springs -Stock Governor I just ordered a 14cc head for the thing, but I would also like to run...
  7. E

Coleman Mini Bike Build

Hello, I just got into the world of mini bikes and I just started the modding process on my little beast. I have a few small things done to it, but I want to use it as a test platform for engine work and continue to ride the crap out of it....I could use some input here soon on matching a cam...