Recent content by EzTec

1. E

Tecumseh question

I did a search online about using fuel injector cleaner in lawnmower engines, and I found that as long as you use a small amount, like, half a cup, you shouldn't harm the engine. So, I went to the Mobil near me, got a bottle of STP fuel injector cleaner and poured about 1/4 of the bottle in. It...
  2. E

Tecumseh question

What would this stuff do to a lawnmower engine? I know it's for larger gas tanks, but would it work in small amount?
  3. E

Tecumseh question

I have a video right now, that I could share. It's me trying to rev up to start moving. Would that help at all?
  4. E

Tecumseh question

Alright, by searching google, I found that the green wire is for wiring a kill switch. I'm pretty sure. But, I still can't seem to find any info on my acceleration problem. It's like, I pull the throttle back a half an inch and it kills the engine. I let go, the engine comes back, or I pull a...
  5. E

Tecumseh question

Hey guys. So, I finished restoring my '67 Lil' Indian Sabre, and got it rolling. My problem though is engine related. When I push on the throttle a little bit, it acts like the motor is going to shut off. As I push a little harder, it starts giving it some gas and it starts rolling. Well, I have...
  6. E

Bearing question

Alright. Thanks. At that price, too, it's not like I'm buying a new bike every time they go out.
  7. E

Bearing question

I broke one of the original bearings on the rear axle of my '67 Lil' Indian Sabre, and when I took out the bearing to try and find a new one here in town (failed to find one), I noticed a lot of grease inside the axle. And I mean a lot. Like, easily a pint. I just bought the 5/8" x 1-3/8"...
  8. E

Lil' Indian frame decal

Great find, but it's still a little pricey for me. I'm trying to find something a little less expensive. If nothing comes up, then I'll probably have to bite the bullet on that one.
  9. E

Lil' Indian frame decal

Thanks. I've been fixing it up for the last month or so. The frame took the longest. I don't have a sand blaster, and I had to :grind: away at it with a paint stripper brush like this one. It took so long. My back hated me for that one. I've been keeping track of my progress on another site...
  10. E

Lil' Indian frame decal

Answer your question? YouTube - ‪100_0004.MOV‬‎
  11. E

Lil' Indian frame decal

Cool. I'll be waiting for a reply from ya. If you want, my email is cehile@hotmail.com and you can send it there. I check my email more often than I come on here.
  12. E

Lil' Indian frame decal

I've got a Tecumseh ohh50 with a Max Torque clutch.
  13. E

Lil' Indian frame decal

Just paid. Thanks for the info. Now, if only I can find a cheap clutch band brake system. I found a good one (mounting bracket and everything) for $60, but I'm hoping to find one for cheaper. Any ideas?
  14. E

Lil' Indian frame decal

Yeah. lol. I literally just found that the same time you did. I had been searching for a while, so this was my last resort. Thanks a lot.
  15. E

Lil' Indian frame decal

Hi, does anyone know where I can find a decal like the picture below? I got the frame restored, but the decal was not recoverable. Any ideas?