Recent content by FDB61

1. F

Sensation Go Devil

No, this early model did not come with the lights or a front brake. I painted the original plastic number plate; it was too sunburnt to leave it in its original condition. I did mask the STP decal, too had to remove without damaging the plastic, and it was in great shape considering the age.
  2. F

Sensation Go Devil

Thanks! The chain guard was cracked, but I was able to glue it mostly into the original shape. The torque converter cover was only stained and cleaned up pretty well. My research was also a bit challenged, but what I found would say this is the first Go-Devil (with suspension) after the...
  3. F

Sensation Go Devil

Industrial Plating, Omaha NE...lengthy backlog because of their great work.
  4. F

Sensation Go Devil

Just completed the resto of my Sensation Go Devil...before and after pics. Enjoy :)
  5. F

Sensation Go Devil Decals

Finally getting started...long pole is getting the needed piece parts chromed, in excess of a month, but worth the wait. More pics soon...
  6. F

Good information, many thanks! My serial number is 51051...see pic.
  7. F

No luck on reliable parts provider, but check eBay, CL and FB Marketplace often...I'm sure you do.
  8. F

Will do on the progress pics...the minibike is still on its way from Buffalo, weather for the shipper has been a problem.
  9. F

Awesome, many thanks!
  10. F

I know very little now, but live close to Ralston NE where they were manufactured. You're doing a great job on your restore so far, I'll share what I find in the coming weeks, np.
  11. F

Wow...no I'm not, live just outside of Omaha NE. The interesting thing is I bought mine at an estate sale in Buffalo NY! Did yours have a serial number on the sticker on the rear of the gas tank?
  12. F

Hello, does anyone know where I can purchase gas tank and engine decals for an early 70s Sensation Go Devil? I was very fortunate to buy a barn-find Go Devil that I'm going to restore new the best I can. You can see in the pictures it still has the front number plate, and the guards for the...