1. Fearless

Word Association Game

Friend
  2. Fearless

Word Association Game

Ringtone
  3. Fearless

Pleas Allow Me To Introduce Myself And My Cimatti

You've got to be kiiiiiiiding me. Canada customs rejected my rotor and returned it to Italy. Probably thought it was a land mine. The terrorists are winning.
  4. Fearless

Howdy OMBer's

Welcome to the club. A Rupp is a dam good choice. keep us appraised during the search.
  5. Fearless

I got a rotor, I got a rotor. It took me almost a year but I finally identified the correct rotor and found a NOS one in Italy. It will take a few weeks to arrive, so in the meantime I can source the mounting nut and washer, plus a condenser.
  6. Fearless

Building a Raffle Bike

Building a mini bike in grade 8 class, how cool is that. If back in the day, I asked to drop history class and build a mini bike instead, I'm sure I would be banished to stand in the hall as punishment for lunacy. I compliment you for your efforts.
  7. Fearless

First Mini Bike

Good job on an interesting project. Love the looks of the pressure washer engine. Good choice of the gas tank as well. I await further progress.
  8. Fearless

WTB Magneto Rotor for Cimatti Bobcat 50cc

You know, I forgot about Cosmopolitan, even though I bought parts from them for my Montgomery Wards Riverside Mojave about 15 years ago. I kinda thought they sold off their old Italian parts years ago. I will reach out to them, thanks for the tip.
  9. Fearless

WTB Magneto Rotor for Cimatti Bobcat 50cc

Met a guy who knew a guy who had old small Italian engines. It didn't pan out. Still looking for a rotor.
  10. Fearless

OK I had a look at the tires today. They are Pirelli SC16. The size for the Bobcat are 10x4.
  11. Fearless

I moved the bike to a garage over an hour away so I can't see what tires they are. I'll let you know when I get back to the Cimatti. I will guess Pirelli.
  12. Fearless

Yeah you're right, there are other manufacturers that used this engine, Attex, Malaguti Italjet to name a few. I guess it's still early in the search, so yeah more time and searching. I'm going to try and advertise out west where Gambles had a presence.
  13. Fearless

For the last two weeks Ive been searching, but I haven't come up with a flywheel, so I can get this Cimatti running. Still dead in the water. Hanging out here at OldMiniBikes has caused me to stray, and given me a greater appreciation for old minis. In the meantime perhaps I will get another mini that...