Recent content by FootScoot

1. F

Another Project

Cool! I'm still working on the frame I got from you. Been slowly getting the parts together. Did mock up the front wheel and fork, I'm not real happy with the axle I chose, so I'll change that, but this is fun. Better than mowing the grass.:thumbsup:
  2. F

Bird Duck half roller... $70

I wish I was local, but alas I'm not. Great buy on a unique bike, somebody buy this!:smile:
  3. F

Brooklyn Bonanza Chopper Project

That looks so cool! Nothing like chopper mini.:thumbsup:
  4. F

Slower Than Expected

That first bike looks impressive, but as was said he needs a smaller rear sprocket, probably somewhere between 18 and 24 teeth, and may need to be small due to the rear tire size. If geared right it should fly.:thumbdown: Loved the 2 guys racing. They were gettin' it in the last race.:thumbsup:
  5. F

....so why do I feel like crap?

I usually ask the seller if he would rather carry the cash or carry his item back to whatever he hauled it in. This sometimes works and sometimes it don't, but either way I try to have fun at such events. If it's meant to be it'll come back around.:smile:
  6. F

Gas tank and seat

How much for both shipped to 47714? Thanks.:smile:
  7. F

Identity theft from buying parts?

I never use credit cards for anything! I send them a post office money order instead. If they don't accept this then I just don't buy from them, and I don't have to pay the interest the CC companies charge either. It takes afew day longer, but it's paid for when it arrives.:smile:
  8. F

Horstman MDC Clutch

What's the price?:smile:
  9. F

Did a dumb thing....

Nothing worse than a bum shoulder. Both of mine are bad, and getting worse. Just not as young as I once was. Doc tells me too much heavy high lifting caused it. Enough about me, get healed up soon. You might even get to like taking it easy for awhile.:wink:
  10. F

Suzuki OR 50

I think I would try to restore it, seeing how there aren't many of them around. It is unique. I've never seen one before.:thumbsup:
  11. F

adams mini bikes

I think they still sell the Gorilla's in Europe, as I've seen pictures of new ones. They don't import them to the US, but I don't know why.:confused: You have some very nice bikes. The Gorilla's are my favorites, because of the big gas tank.:thumbsup: More riding time.:smile:
  12. F

VW GTI 20th Anniversary FOR SALE

That is a good price on the GTI. I have an '02 Beetle with 1.8 turbo. Great cars to drive. Good power and decent mileage. Just fun. Wish mine had the 6 speed instead of the 5 speed.:wink:
  13. F

Need some help on installing the oil ring on a WF engine,

I bought one of the Animals a couple of years ago, still haven't used it, but the World Formula is supposed to be way better. Should be a rocket.:thumbsup:
  14. F

Finally all done ready for the Ann Arbor show!!!

Now that is nice! I also like the way you did the rear sprocket. It should work well, even if you ride it a lot, as the center part of it doesn't offer much support anyway. All the power is transferred through sprocket edge, and where it's bolted to the wheel. It's just cool looking.:thumbsup:
  15. F

Need some help on installing the oil ring on a WF engine,

I don't blame you one bit for taking your time and doing it right. I've never seen an oil ring setup like that either, so I was just guessing from what I could see. Your best bet would be to find someone who builds a lot of those engines, and ask them how it goes. I know it aggravates me when...