Recent content by fordperf

1. F

Help identifying a Super Bronc

Anyone have a readable image or pdf of all the options you could get on the bronc? I know ours had the spare gas tank, tow bar, and front ski, but it didnt have a speedometer. I'm wondering what else was available. Thanks!
  2. F

VINTAGE Racing Go Karts

https://www.facebook.com/americanmicrostockracingassociation Vintage 1980s class of full roll cage karting, still racing today.
  3. F

It's hard to see but it has the blade style kickstand. I think you nailed it tho, it is a VT10-12 (I assume 10 is the hp number and 12 identifies the tires/rim?). Thanks chatten63!
  4. F

Another pic, but may not help with identifying. If I find better pics I will share.
  5. F

I had a super bronc growing up, but I cant remember the details as to which model it was. My dad assembled the kit in our garage, I've attached a pic (yes, that's me sitting up front lol). It looks larger than a VT-8 from the pics and vids I see online, so I first thought VT-10 but the tires...
  6. F

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

I had a super bronc growing up, but I cant remember the details as to which model it was. My dad assembled the kit in our garage, I've attached a pic (yes, that's me sitting up front lol). From riding 2-up for many years we melted the seat against the exhaust, that's how I remember...