Recent content by franco1961

1. F

throttle hook up thank you

Thanks again.......the thing that rotates and holds the end of the cable.
  2. F

throttle hook up thank you

I'd like to thank all who answered my question. Sorry for the delay. My wife gave birth to our first son. Dalton Eryx. Both are well. Yes it is a Honda clone. All seems to be the same, except for the cable stop. Where can get one of those, as mine has none. Thanks again, and I can't wait to...
  3. F

throttle hook up

Hello again and sorry for the delay in response. My wife gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Dalton Eryx. All is well with both. Yes, it is a Honda clone. Everything is the same except the cable stop. Mine has none. Where could I get something like that? Thanks, again. Franco. New daddy & can't...
  4. F

throttle hook up

I'm using a "vortec" 6.5 engine. Any ideas or pictures on how to hook up the throttle would be "greatly" appreciated. Thanks in advance. Franco.
  5. F

rear drum brake

I recently purchased a rear drum brake with "fingers". Does anyone have a picture of one of these "installed"? Any suggestions would help greatly. Thanks, in advance. Franco.
  6. F

tire size

Is a 4.10 x 3.50 x 6 tire, wide enough to use as a rear tire?
  7. F

Thanks, mytymini-1.
  8. F

I've posted some pictures of my "work in progress". Can anyone help identify this mini bike? Thanks, Franco.
  9. work in progress 3

work in progress 3

10. work in progress 2

work in progress 2

11. work in progress 1

work in progress 1

what kind is it???
  12. work in progress 1

work in progress 1

not sure what kind
  13. F

Hello everyone, I recently started to re-build a mini bike, that has been in my garage for ????? years. I have most of it compleated. I hope to add pictures, so that maybe someone can identify it. The only markings I found on it was the word "charger" on the back of the seat. There was no...