Recent content by Fred S

1. F

Upgrading MM E -1000 electric bikes to Lithium ion batteries.

Everything looks on point. Keep going!
  2. F

Am building my Buddy a bike from scratch, with a MM 80 -105 frame,, & Tillotson 196R engine, ect.

Took my first ride. It handles great with the street tires. Brakes took awhile to seat but work well now. The throttle is very smooth though out. Exhaust sounds amazing! It was pretty cold out. Need some warmer weather Thanks to I74 for building it for me
  3. F

Am building my Buddy a bike from scratch, with a MM 80 -105 frame,, & Tillotson 196R engine, ect.

I do love it! It looks so rad! It’s like a neon light around the engine from a distance.
  4. F

Mock up is started. I received the 212 electric start with charge coil. I only ordered and paid for the pull start model.
  5. F

Packages arrived yesterday ! I’m working every day this month. Progress will be slow. I’ll share pictures soon!
  6. F

Not sure if this can classify as Mini bike, so posted this here to potentially maybe keep out of trouble. ''LOL''

Pretty lucky not to have lost that keeper. It snapped out hit him in the shoulder and landed in his T-shirt pocket.
  7. F

Not sure if this can classify as Mini bike, so posted this here to potentially maybe keep out of trouble. ''LOL''

Trying to relive my glory days but but better. Here is a list of the parts I have so far. Malossi 70cc top end,Malossi high compression custom squish oring head,mlm intake and vm18 carb, pw50 gears, stiffer clutch springs. Ordered a hand made Jemco exhaust will be here in a month. It’s an...