Recent content by gammatg

1. gammatg

Vintage Cadman's Bonanza

I think OMB warehouse has correct drum brake for that sprocket.
  2. gammatg

Vintage Cadman's Bonanza

Screen shot from an old post. Look at the second picture. Bendix brake is used. **Edit this one may be a mb300. Just notice the Springer forks.**
  3. gammatg

1 inch exhaust flex house (Heald, Heathkit)

*Double post*
  4. gammatg

1 inch exhaust flex house (Heald, Heathkit)

I just found a 17" long piece of this in my shop today. It's 1"outside diameter.
  5. gammatg

Rupp Model ID help.

Also there could possibly be a sticker still underneath the seat pan. If it's still there, it would indicate 1972. 1973 and up would have a serial number stamped in the side of the seat pan on the torque converter side between the 3 and 4 ( left to right) seat pan snaps.
  6. gammatg

Rupp Model ID help.

It is probably a 1972 and up due to the style of the rear sprocket. They only offered a Roadster 2 in 1972 and up with the 12" wheels. Do you have a shot of the recoil side? That can tell younif it's a 1972 or 1973-75. Also does the engine have a plug in the front for lights?
  7. gammatg

Not a bad deal

Nice score for $125! Post up some pics when you get it home. Nice looking out to @Davis to pass along a great deal!
  8. gammatg

Not a bad deal

@old shed finds I think he is in the salt lake area.
  9. gammatg

Rupp Roadster?

And orange ;)
  10. gammatg

MTD 60 tooth sprocket

Just found a picture with that sprocket on a MTD. It is a 60 tooth. PM me if you are still looking.
  11. gammatg

MTD 60 tooth sprocket

I believe this came off of a mtd.
  12. gammatg

Just getting into this. What do I have?

Gently peel the trailhorse sticker on the forks back to see what color it is. Mine was a rootbeer brown and is a gto1500. I think mine is a 1970 IIRC.
  13. gammatg

Just getting into this. What do I have?

It's a GTO 1300,1400 or 1500. You'll have to find out what the original color was to tell.
  14. gammatg

NOS tecumseh 33222 slanted hs40 muffler

$100 shipped. Has some shelf wear, small ding shown in pics. This preceeds the 33224. Picked this up in a Speedway dealer buyout.
  15. gammatg

Speedway Gas Tank

$100 shipped. Super clean inside with some old gas residue. See photos.