Recent content by gasgas300

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. G

Been searching around for info on a carb swap

still trying to work out a fuel tank set up for mine as well this is a temp set up
  2. G

the manifold is cut down from a honda 70 or 50 bolt holes almost line up u have to drill and grind a small amount carb is for a eton 90 atv . left jetting stock and she runs well! lol
  3. G

my 5hp flathead is bored 40over burris racing piston head milled 30th intake and exhaust ported . runs great with this setup
  4. G

1986 Honda Z50RD Chrome Christmas Special - Very Rare only 3000 made - $650

my mother was a old Iowa farm girl . she raised me in the belief that treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. i ran my own motorcycle shop for 20plus yrs. i didnt make much money but i made a lot of friends.
  5. G

Upgrading MM E -1000 electric bikes to Lithium ion batteries.

well in performance motorcycles 75% of your stopping power is in the front wheel. of course your not building a racing machine. but its a cool build!! for sure .
  6. G

1986 Honda Z50RD Chrome Christmas Special - Very Rare only 3000 made - $650

my mom was a old Iowa farm girl. she told me. treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. i ran my own motorcycle shop for 20plus yrs . nope never made much money but i made a lot of friends.
  7. G

repowered doddle bug

ok its a work in progress !! lol i am installing larger diameter tires front and rear . right now shes running 11t front sprocket and 5o t rear its to fast!!!!!!! lol needs more down stairs less top speed . so going to a 60 t rear but that will be off set some by the larger diameter tire
  8. G

Upgrading MM E -1000 electric bikes to Lithium ion batteries.

beware of china ! batteries and cheap chargers!! serious fire hazard. i would only store those batteries outside and never charge them inside. and remember . if you pick up a battery charger ? and it weighs next to nothing? thats what you got!!! lol . seriously. just be damm carefull with...
  9. G

trail tamer forks

any one know where they can be bought??love the leading link style ! lol
  10. G

1971-1972 Steens Taco - Super Trail 100 Mini Bike build

NICE! NO CHINA MOTOR! WELL DONE
  11. G

Fully restored MTD

no it looks good . i just was confused on if it was restored stock??
  12. G

Fully restored MTD

so it came with the china motor and china fuel tank?? is that original??
  13. G

Taco Tri Pointer

super sweet!!!!
  14. G

hey its james from philly did u get the zundapp fired up?

hey its james from philly did u get the zundapp fired up?