Recent content by gbpitch

1. G

PaceSetter III based

I made this three wheeler from the ground up, from a 74 PaceSetter III (which sold to Commutor Industries back in the 70's). It has a new 346cc (11HP) engine. New Comet Torque converter drive and driven. New bearings, locking collars, custom exhaust and muffler, aftermarket air filter, Yamaha 3...
  2. Toyoco

Toyoco

3. Toyoco

Toyoco

4. G

New Here Just Bought A Toyoco???

Mine were bent also. Here is what I did the "redneck" way and it worked perfectly. Take the tire off. Then the forks as a whole unit. Take your vehicle and drive over it slowly with one of the front wheels. You can add some skinny blocks of wood on each end if you need to. Not joking. I have...
  5. G

Pacesetter three wheeler

Never mind. Got the axles out. Now just need 4 hex bore bearings and I can start putting it back together.
  6. G

1974 Pacesetter 3-Wheeler for sale

beautiful!
  7. G

yep. that will work.
  8. 100_9171_Baldwin_sz

100_9171_Baldwin_sz

Baldwin Trailcycle mesh guards
  9. 100_9169_Baldwin_sz

100_9169_Baldwin_sz

10. 100_9170_Baldwin_sz

100_9170_Baldwin_sz

11. 100_9168_Baldwin_sz

100_9168_Baldwin_sz

12. G

Mine also has that belt on it.
  13. G

Pacesetter three wheeler

I am tearing down a Pacesetter III and have everything off. Trying to free up the drive system. I have everything free and working smoothly EXCEPT for the rear axles. I can only get them to rock about an inch each way. I cannot figure out how to free it up or what is holding it from turning...