Recent content by GOTEHEAD

1. G

What model Tote Gote

I'm with Richard, I just finished a 414 and I am certain its a 403,404 or 414. It is my favorite one to ride.
  2. G

Tote gote fest

It was a great time! I got to chat with a lot of gote nerds and even with Ralph. Thanks to the Johnson's for putting this event on. I hope we do it next year. Also thanks for the cool stickers.
  3. G

Tote Gote with rear bed

That is a very cool find. I have talked with Ralph about these three wheelers (i have a charger ), He told me that there were quite a few of these that were specially made for the railroads, golf courses, nursery's and warehouses.
  4. G

Any idea what this is?

Its a tote gote model 750. It has the wrong engine and it is missing the side screens.
  5. G

1962 Tote Gote Question.

I bought my nova belt from totegoteparts.com, it worked great!
  6. G

Tote gote fest

I just talked with jake as well and it sounds like its going to be a great meet up. He says there are quite a few people that are planning on attending.
  7. G

Blue Tote Gote

I just finished restoring a 414 and I love it.
  8. G

Is This A Tote

This is definetly a 750, you can tell by the back wheel and the way the seat goes up in the back.
  9. G

Trailer?

I have a met a guy a few months back that had a similar trailer ( not in that good of shape of course) i tried to buy it but he said he would be buried with it. That is very cool.
  10. G

Tubo Diesel Tote Gote

I hate when people call it a Tote Gote when it's not a true gote. Nevertheless, it is pretty cool.
  11. G

Picked up a Tote Gote

I have a model 781 nova, it is a great rider. Smooth and tons of power. It took me a while to find a clutch as well, but it was well worth it.
  12. G

Tote Gote Model 600

I just bought a belt from a guy in american fork, ut. It is the perfect belt for a 600. He goes by TOTEGOTES on here. Send him a PM.
  13. G

Tote goat info needed

If you plan on riding it, I would put an OHV on it. I had a 600 with an OHV and it went great. The only clearance problem was the muffler and that was easily fixed. If it is a 1" clutch that is no problem, they make 3/4"-1" bushings that you can easily buy and they work very well.
  14. G

totegote climb away clutch

PM totegotes, he usually has some or can get you one.
  15. G

Tote Gotes at UVU Auto Expo

i wish i would have known about this. my favorite all time gote it the loadster. i have only seen one other completly restored.