Recent content by grvtman

1. G

my son and my build

got some pics of it, the son and i had it up to 29mph, he was laughing the whole time he was riding it. what a great time building it with my son. we could be fighting about something, hes 14 and think he knows everything, but would get in the garage and start working on it and all that would go...
  2. G

my son and my build

we painted the engine white. took a bunch of pics of it and my phone died and lost them all. the old tecumseh engine worked great for about a week and then just stopped wanting to run. was getting gas and spark and would pop once or twice but wouldnt start, so i broke down and bought a 212...
  3. G

my son and my build

we repainted the engine and sent the frame to a friend for some paint. we stuck with the purple color so we will see how it turns out. need to get some more pics of the engine and the frame when we get them done.
  4. G

my son and my build

first thing was to strip everything off and send it out for sandblasting. while that was happening we worked on getting the engine running. main problem with that was no carb. we did notice our snowblower had the same engine but with an electric start. wife wasnt happy we had two things apart in...
  5. G

my son and my build

so my son and i picked up a mini bike frame and engine from a friend of mine. was missing some things, but nothing we couldnt handle.
  6. G

thanks for the advice on the carb and the offer of parts. i think im going to pick up an...

thanks for the advice on the carb and the offer of parts. i think im going to pick up an aftermarket carb. but not sure which one would be compatible with the engine. looking to spend under $30. any advice would be great. thanks joe
  7. G

what is it

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Now if I can figure out how to mark this answered ill be ok.. lol
  8. G

what is it

here are a few more pics of it
  9. G

another Tecumseh carb question

here are some pics of it maybe will help narrow it down some
  10. G

new from michigan

hello all new here so i ask lots of questions. my son and i received a mini bike roller and are in the process of rebuilding. this is our first endeavor into the world of mini bike and so far we are having fun.
  11. G

another Tecumseh carb question

i have read through a ton of post, but still have a few questions. i have a Tecumseh HS50-67001 engine but it didnt come with an intake or carb. i dont want to dump a ton a money in it at the moment just wanting to get it started. can i use any carb that is for an hs50 engine like the ones in...
  12. G

what is it

Only has 1 hole each side for mounting handle bars
  13. G

what is it

hello all first time poster. anyways a friend gave this to my son on the condition he gets to ride it when its done. came with a tecumseh hs50-670001 engine but no carb. so looking for one that is cheap cause we dont know if the engine even runs. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks