Recent content by GT20

1. G

Heathkit

Found this recently for sale on Craigslist in Maine, just search for Heathkit. too many projects for me, otherwise I'd jump on it. Heathkit Adult Size Mini Bike + 8HP Motor - $175 (gray,maine) This is a winter project that has been collecting dust for a long time and needs a new home. I...
  2. G

Help Identifying Terra Mini Bike

Change of plans Well, as time went by I decided to hang on to the 1100 and restore it for a driver. Would be cool to drive it to work, which is only a mile away with speed limit of 35mph. Now I just need to find a cover for the torque converter, headlight glass, and a taillight lens.
  3. G

Well, never got around to the rebuild with my son. He chose to join the military instead on spending another winter in Maine. I still have the Terra 1100 and now will be getting rid of it. Besides, I have a another old (unknown) mini bike, and a 1978 Suzuki JR 50 to rebuild.
  4. G

Still looking for information on the Terra Products company. Like to know all about whatever project we are rebuilding.
  5. G

Project in progress

Looks nice, love that clutch cover, great job.
  6. G

What a great forum how did I not find this sooner. Can anyone tell me about the Terra Product Inc. company? I recently picked up this rusted, but somewhat complete Model 1100. It has headlight, tailight with brake light, horn, all running off the motor, it also has a torque converter clutch...