Recent content by gunsup0331

1. G

Stolen, PHX Area minibikes :(

to the top, thanks for the help guys
  2. G

thx for the support guys. Local PD has made an appreciable effort thus far as well.
  3. G

Yep. And i dont have any enemies or associate with shady individuals, the police were pretty shocked they came back too. Someone around here has been lookin over walls and calling their dirtbag buddies with a truck. I have half a mind to camp out on the roof with my scoped friend and see who's...
  4. G

Aaaand they came back today and stole my streetbike style mini :( Also, the small one has a sprung front fork as well, i mistyped the orginal post and now cannot edit Pics current as well old pic of big frame, has newer brigg on it now little indian small frame and to add to the list, the...
  5. G

Sadly, two of my family's favorite minibikes were stolen the other night from my house in Chandler, AZ. I was doing some work in the shed and had them on my patio for a couple days, I imagine one of the lowlifes doing construction behind my house saw and liked them :( They are both Lil Indian...
  6. G

Porting a Flathead 5hp, Input appreciated

ill check out the cam you mentioned ibanez. im having trouble finding cams that specify total duration or at least an rpm band they are designed to work in. also trying to determine which cams do/dont come with Easy spin, from what i can tell this is taking quite a bit of dynamic compression...
  7. G

thx for the links :) Im looking to build a motor for a cafe style minibike, probably without TAV so i would like a broad and linear powerband. I would like to stay on gasoline is about my only restriction, and a reasonable budget. Ive got a Tillotsen in the mail which hopefully isnt a lemon...
  8. G

okie dokie. So do you even know what depleted uranium is? It is an extremely dense radioactive material used in armor piercing rounds and also a controlled materiel. I hardly believe it is being used in wide ranging bushing applications for the general public. Ive found "DU" bushings but i...
  9. G

oh i take it youre joking. i guess if you dont know what the hahahaha youre talking about you can just invent a snarky response to cover your incompetence? that website blows btw EDIT: thanks to the people who have not been choads so far, I didnt think this would turn out like the car...
  10. G

i dont know where you are going with that but thx for the constructive commentary. fwiw every high performance engine i have dynoed has performed better with a velocity stack when applicable, its hardly ever a BAD idea......The last Honda engine I built was around 120hp per liter naturally...
  11. G

ok i just went out and took another look... The picture makes it look like there was a TON of material removed but im thinkin I lost maybe 1cc...Looking at the head i think i can deck enough out that when combined with a thinner HG will be able to get me adequate compression. Then i will need...
  12. G

yeah i was thinking the same thing about the seats, if nothing else this will be a practice motor. Phoenix Craiglist has aother 5hp for sale every day. As far as the combustion chamber goes...the stock design is total shit for flow so i will need to find the compression elsewhere. All...
  13. G

Oh Shit

im not the one ranting like a flustered flowerboy using nonsensical european language gaffes how bout helping this kid out instead of shitting in the thread btw i will use obvious abbrev like ur and u cuz it makes my life easier. i have nothing to prove to forum nanny ninjas
  14. G

link? google doesnt care about flatheads, unless you are just talking about a generic bushing i can size, which is also fine..
  15. G

got started on porting the combustion chamber area, still need to clean up around the valves and polish her up. I will post more pics and updates as i go. The ports themselves will be fun :/ How does JB Weld hold up to gasoline? my dremel is a single speed, was in a hurry when i bought...