Hemi Charger's latest activity

• H
    Mickey or Aggie parts 412-277-5803. Ty !!!
  • H
    Hello all. I just got a Artic Screamer and I am looking for some info. If there are members that have restored one of these it would be...
  • H
    Hemi Charger replied to the thread Old bonanza.
    After looking at the comment from Markus he is correct 1965 66 this would be a transitional of the last lightning bolt with 1967 Bc1300...
  • H
    Hemi Charger liked markus's post in the thread Old bonanza.
    actually, That style bike would have had that badge, perfect example is the Dan blocker Bike in Rod and custom sept '66, compare things...
  • H
    The old timers will Definitely Agree with me !!! I have five Lightning bolts and hours of researching them
  • H
    Patina is Great but the ad is not saying it is a lightning bolt but he does have possibly 1965 listed but it is 101% NOT
  • H
    Snowflake General's are the oldest part that would be correct for a Lightning and badge might be repop
  • H
    The engine is dated after 1969 and newer. It does have snowflake general's . Nice touch Lol !!!
  • H
    Don't be taken for a fool with this one !!! If you need more info ask !!!
  • H
    The only thing that is a Lightning Bolt on that bike is the badge and maybe a repop at that !!!
  • H
    added new shocks, hs50, original exhaust, tube cap to give the sissy bar a cleaner look