Recent content by Honda70Kid

1. Honda70Kid

VW GTI 20th Anniversary FOR SALE

VWs are great and run forever. I'm sure someone is still running around with your old gti.
  2. Honda70Kid

VW GTI 20th Anniversary FOR SALE

I would kill for that. Great looking car :thumbsup: Are you a member of vwvortex.com? You would probably be better off selling there
  3. Honda70Kid

Mini Bike O Mini Bike

haha great job! :thumbsup:
  4. Honda70Kid

How about this trike!

This one looks awesome but way too far out of my price range. All Sport Tri Sport Trike Rupp Project
  5. Honda70Kid

Does this look safe?

Haha I was planning on going crazy with it but sadly the guy didn't reply to my last email to him so I guess I missed out....:sadcrying4:
  6. Honda70Kid

Her ya go another craigslist mini

Thats Josh Howard's bike, check out the classified on here, he has more info posted.
  7. Honda70Kid

Mini Bike(s) ID?

That red one is sweet looking.
  8. Honda70Kid

Dunecycle

Good Deal :thumbsup: Those should be fun. Do you plan on keeping both?
  9. Honda70Kid

Does this look safe?

Haha Yeah you can be the tester. I definitely wasn't afraid to jump on it and go but I just thought I would ask.
  10. Honda70Kid

Does this look safe?

Alright, I think I am going to go for it. I don't plan on going crazy on it, but I may invest in a tav for it. It definitely will need a floor though. Thanks for the help guys.
  11. Honda70Kid

Does this look safe?

Crap, I didn't realize I posted in the wrong forum........ Other than that, you would ride it? For some reason I just think it looks unstable with those wheels on it?
  12. Honda70Kid

Does this look safe?

I found this but I'm not too sure about the looks of it. Any opinions would help. Thanks, A.J.
  13. Honda70Kid

Herters mark II

I really wish you were a little closer...:doah:
  14. Honda70Kid

Monster Mini Honda 2 wheeler

I am liking the idea and look. Nice work.
  15. Honda70Kid

speedway 1972 f/s.....

Why bump a thread 18 days old to tell someone how to spell?