Recent content by Huffman Hot Rods

1. Huffman Hot Rods

Cat Chrome Mini-Bike Guards (Bitch Fest)

Really Guys? I thought this site was going to be fun! Sincerely did NOT want to get into any of this! Is everyone so crazy from being locked up during this covid stuff?
  2. Huffman Hot Rods

Still have some of the large ones. For jackshaft models and customizing for whatever you need.
  3. Huffman Hot Rods

Thank you for the kind words. Yes, I was a kid when the mini-bike and go kart fad started. Piecing together mini-bikes from old bicycles, go karts with steel scrounged from old bed frames and hard rubber tires/rims from the war surplus store. Parts were purchased with money from a paper route...
  4. Huffman Hot Rods

I have sold out of the small guards but still have a few of the jackshaft style Enduro Guards. These larger guards are easily adapted to different builds with the use of a nibbler, good pair of snips or die grinder with metal cutting disc.
  5. Huffman Hot Rods

Chrome OEM Mini-Bike Chain Guards

For those of you that contacted me but haven't heard back.......I am not able to answer you if you used Outlook. Email me through Google or something else. I will get back to you. I bought out the inventory of the manufacturer from his widow years ago. I have now sold my shop & retired. I have...
  6. Huffman Hot Rods

chain guard

anyone looking for chrome chain guards? I have them for Cat mini-bikes. OEM email me at huffmanhotrods@gmail.com.