Recent content by Hyper Muffin

1. H

Tecumseh Engine Problem

Im sorry actually it wasnt fixed because the clutch doesnt really work. /thread
  2. H

I need more help lol.

Linkage for the throttle as in a hand grip with cable? If so I have that now just hard to see in that picture.
  3. H

I need more help lol.

Alright this may sound dumb but who do I get my clutch off? There is a bolt on the outside but when I try to loosen it the clutch turns with it. Then I had someone pry a screwdriver in and hold it from turning and its like impossible to get off. Is it possible its just on their really tight or...
  4. H

Tecumseh Upgrades?

Their is nothing stamped on it. Anywhere.
  5. H

Need help.

Thanks for the help everyone.
  6. H

Need help.

Alright so I need a new clutch currently have a Max Torque and didnt ride on it much but was pretty good so will probally stay with Max Torque. Should I make sure to get a clutch with same teeth and chain size but what im wondering is how do I measure to see if its like 3/4" bore or 5/8".
  7. H

Clutch Problem

Positive.
  8. H

Clutch Problem

Its not normal though that I will gas it and let it coast and then it like gasses itself and just spins out of control.
  9. H

Clutch Problem

No idea on how old it is I bought it from someone with me not knowing a thing about mini bikes. Any other suggestions I can try?
  10. H

Clutch Problem

So I thought I fixed my problem were the mini bike would go by itself well I guess not. I fired it up today and it idles fine but I give it a little gas and then it will go but then the clutch starts spinning super fast and crazy making a weird noise. Any idea what could be going wrong?
  11. H

What engine is this?

It is a custom made frame as I was told from the seller. He said he had a guy custom make it for him and never asked the guy the engine size or anything so I guess im clueless and he said everthing was custom made.
  12. H

What engine is this?

This is a really dumb question but is my engine flat head or over head valve engine?
  13. H

What engine is this?

Didnt see any h50, h60 or h70 but on the side near my clutch I found 19080
  14. H

Tecumseh Upgrades?

Will those increase my top speed?
  15. H

What engine is this?

Any idea what the specs are horsepower wise?