Recent content by I R Me Can Nix 2

1. I R Me Can Nix 2

Gx200 clone (S170F) block preparation advise?

Thanks again, Ole4! I greatly appreciate the tips. Unfortunately, I have no experience with these gx styled engines. And I am left to my own devices...sheesh! My gut told me to order another casting. Secretly... I think I wanted to see if it would punch through. Ha Ha! Maybe I will drill probe...
  2. I R Me Can Nix 2

Head mods otherwise... Stainless 27/25mm flat face valves, valve stem seals on both, aluminum retainers, automotive style keepers, lash caps, 26lbs springs, champion style forged rockers, pushrods to be determined, black mamba jr camshaft in hand. No three angle, would cost too much in my...
  3. I R Me Can Nix 2

Originally, it was a 22cc. I started cutting around the valve seats to unshroud them a little and realized this was quickly gaining cc's. To be enough to warrant some milling to salvage compression. So I backed up, and will start over with the 14cc casting. No local machinist, outside of...
  4. I R Me Can Nix 2

Hey... Thanks, Ole4! So, I did go with a PWK24 style carb/intake setup. Also, I got the head roughed in as far as porting and started roughing out the combustion chamber. Which lead to me ordering a new ducar 14cc 27/25mm bare head casting. The 14cc suggestion is appreciated! Also, received...
  5. I R Me Can Nix 2

I thought the dowel pins were larger diameter. Also, does anybody know the installed spring height for white stripe 26lbs springs?
  6. I R Me Can Nix 2

I need a headgasket with approx .26 .28 thickness. For clone, 70mm or 70.5mm. I am thinking about stacking a superseal.09, bare stainless, then another super seal? I am having a hard time finding 70mm clone gaskets. Not predator.
  7. I R Me Can Nix 2

I assumed the valve cover just contained a baffle. I have a hard time believing the fiber plate I can see is sealing air tight. One way checked. An actual PCV valve... is one way checked. Plumbed to engine intake manifold vaccum, not into the air filter vicinity. Unless boosted. I see your...
  8. I R Me Can Nix 2

The lifer valley hole and the one circled in the picture are the only two ways I see for oil to get vaporized into the top end. If gasket blowout occurs here, that would be excessive crankcase pressure. No? Or does it blow from cylinder to port? If it occurs from port to atmosphere. Then...
  9. I R Me Can Nix 2

Thanks for the gasket blowout tip! This is why I asked. I appreciate it, and will now consider different surface finishes of the block and head mating surface. I actually haven't ported the head yet, so this 27/25mm head will be milled an undertimended amount and then pushrods measured. I...
  10. I R Me Can Nix 2

Back on topic... Here is the port that I am talking about. Seems that would cut oil right out of the air, to me. Anybody enlarge this port? What is the thinnest area to watch for if I redrill and chamfer it?
  11. I R Me Can Nix 2

Will run a CVT setup. 6 inch driven due to space constraints. Gearing TBD. 40mph is plenty, more intrested in torque. 20" tire, hardtail with conventional forks.
  12. I R Me Can Nix 2

What size carb would you suggest? I do like the pwk series. I have one on a linhai atv.
  13. I R Me Can Nix 2

Not sure of the head cc, haven't attempted to measured it. 18cc or 22cc maybe... Forged set of rockers. I hate stamped items. Ugly lookin' and they bury into a little spot in the back of my brain, until changed. Here is a shot of the valley hole, cleaned up.