Recent content by Jackson

1. J

The Ultimate More Than 2 Wheels Picture Thread!!

Hey Coop..Keep up the good work..You will have to be called the New First Family. At least they are not Big Mylar Balloons..
  2. J

Mini Bike Logos

The graffics look great.. Nice job..What a nice addition for everyone on this site..
  3. J

You seem to be very knowledgeable when it comes to engine performance mods. I am not so much..My...

You seem to be very knowledgeable when it comes to engine performance mods. I am not so much..My question .. Is there a website that shows the minibike drag bikes maybe with the rules ect. I guess pictures would help. My apoligies for being uneducated in this area.
  4. J

My latest hack job

I have my 75 year old father inlaw standing next to and he used to make steel inserts for Clinton, Lawson, and Tecumseh engines at Dawlin Mfg. In Jackson, Mi. A long time ago. He couldn't remember if there was a local Mfg. For any of them except for Tecumseh..Dawlin is still in business but no...
  5. J

My latest hack job

Wasn't or isn't the Clinton Engine made in Clinton, MI.? Not sure will have to do some research..
  6. J

Way to cool..and Way to much time on your hands.. Other than that all that can be said is...HOLD HER DOWN KNUTE I THINK SHE SMELLS ALFALFA..
  7. J

Speed records on the salt flats? Cool ride..
  8. J

Has the PoPo ever stopped you? If not .. You need to go faster..Run 6 Traffic lights and see... And youtube it.
  9. J

"Last Chance" Minibike show,Osseo, MI

Didn't see any pavillion. They have a small pole barn but.. Just to bad it's raining on and off.. Atleast I made a showing.. Maybe it will grow for the next time. One other thought is that if it were to grow the long scooter ride looks like it would be a nice time. A lot of country for sure.
  10. J

Last Chance Heh MBD.. Not much there. Weather may be a factor.. Saw 1 maybe 2 campers. Rain seems to be letting up a bit this morning but ???? It's a hobby right..
  11. J

Heh G.. This 1.5 you have ? What's shipping to Michigan ? Any Idea? Other than that is the motor complete ? Thanks
  12. J

Jet Go Kart

Maybe pointless but.. I once knew a young man who mounted an Outboard marine engine on a gokart..no water cooling.. No air cooling..no ..well it lasted somewhere around the 4 mile marker .. One bridge.. 6 traffic lights..all green go figure..then finally got it stopped. Aressted? Yep.. Cop...
  13. J

Help Identify

So maybe you have been convinced to hold up on pitching the old 1.5 BS ? Might be it is harder to find than an old Maytag Washer..
  14. J

Cold Months/Gas?

So it's drain em and store em or drive em and floor em??
  15. J

Could be a nice weekend if we can get a few days of good weather..Dang where did this year Go?