Recent content by Jake 7757

1. J

Coleman BT200X Mystery Bike

Walmart is also listing this...
  2. J

Let's see those Coleman CT200U pictures!

That's a clean video, I like it your mini bike.
  3. J

What Happened

Russians meddling? Cause they don't have mini bikes?
  4. J

Monster Moto recall, gas leak

Recalling about 1,600 B212's for a gas leak? Repair kit or take it to a shop. I don't want to spread any rumors or doom and gloom. Just update and inform owners. I guess the M212's sales were pretty good, not in stock at some places. Link to recall...
  5. J

New Monster Moto Classic 212CC Mini Bike

Hi leonards, Are you happy/satisfied with your new MM-212cc? Do you think the stock seat is enough to take absorb a few dips off road? I sure would enjoy any ride report, review, comments and suggestions you might have on your new ride and photos
  6. J

Monster Moto Classic 212CC Mini Bike

Bikegeo777, Good for you! When you have time...photos-photos-photos Ride review and your comments please regarding those disk brakes, front suspension fork travel, overall build quality and last but not least do you like it? And would you buy it again? Congrats.
  7. J

All I want for Christmas is .....

I still have not seen one in person or a review video. Oh well have fun Santa maybe next year.
  8. J

Monster Moto B212-BR video

Makes sense, thanks. B212 looks nice.
  9. J

Monster Moto B212-BR video

I don't know why MM has it listed as Monster Moto B212-BR but here is a link to their page that now has a video. Anyone care to guess how tall that young man is? Link below. https://store.monstermoto.com/collections/mini-bikes/products/classic-212cc-mini-bike?variant=38168377537
  10. J

Gear ratio question MM B-212

Monster Moto B-212 spec sheet rear sprocket 53T Front sprocket 10T. B-212 weighs 164lbs My weight 235lbs The spec sheet has listed a CVT variable, is that chain or belt? Intended riding, hard pack gravel roads, dirt roads, loose sand not dunes, no hills. Sent email to MM no reply. As...
  11. J

Question About 196cc DOHV TAV Setups

The Monster Moto B212 seems interesting also, but like others I'll wait to see some photos, video, and ride report. I wonder if the front suspension/forks are unique to only the B212 or shared by other mini bikes in the market place? No rear suspension/shocks on the B212 has me thinking what's...
  12. J

MB200-2 is awesome...

Great review MattG! Thanks for sharing your input.
  13. J

Sat on my First Minibike...and Surprised in Several Ways

MattG Good info! Thanks for posting those vids.
  14. J

Monster Moto MM-B212 questions please

Thank you Raskin for the reply and the useful info.
  15. J

Monster Moto MM-B212 questions please

I received another email reply from Monster Moto. My questions were simple enough I thought. Please provide weight, length, width, ground clearance etc. for the MM-B212. So far I think looking at the photos posted earlier in this thread if the tires are 19" than the OAL length should 60"+ My...