Recent content by Jaygets

1. J

Need Briggs Crank, good or bad...

Thanks, but like I said I am just making an extention and I wanted to stay around $10 - $15, thats why I wanted a broken crank... Thanks anyway...
  2. J

Can you give me a link to your auction so I can see it? Honestly, I have no idea what there worth, that is why I was looking for a bad one... I am just making an extention for a shaft... Can you tell me what you want for it shipped to Pittsburgh... Thanks
  3. J

Looking for a Briggs crank cheap, must be a 3/4" shaft... Crank can be broke, cracked, shot, whatever.. just need the shaft parts that sticks out of the case to be in good condition and must be 3/4"... Please let me know what you have.. I can Pay-Pal asap if needed... Thanks Jackson...
  4. J

First mini rebuild...

Thanks everybody, I will post more pics as soon as it is done... as far as the handling goes, we will find out... It does cruises down my hill just fine...lol I had to try it... :scooter:
  5. J

Need help with fuel tank relocation...

Thanks Jim, I was hoping someone would say that... There just isn't enough room for this motor, the tank will rub the tire so I just figured I would move the tank and ploblem solved... Thanks again
  6. J

Need help with fuel tank relocation...

I have a 5hp Briggs with the carb mounted on the top of the fuel tank, if I replace the tank and relocate it to the other side of the engine, will the carb still function correctly? I was just going to run a new fuel line to the new tank. Will this work or is there that something needs sealed on...
  7. J

Fuel / Gas Tank Needed any make...

Hey all, I am looking a fuel tank for a 3 - 5hp motor, any type will work as long as it is a bottom draw, not a carb top model... Send any pics and a price of what you have to roundelm3@msn.com. I am not looking for an expencive custom tank, just a stock cheap tank. I can send pay-pal asap if...
  8. J

The cat next door

Tomas, What do you want for the roller???? can u send me a better pic to roundelm3@msn.com Thanks, Jackson
  9. J

First mini rebuild...

Hello all, New to the forum and you folks here are full of GREAT info and really know your stuff... I picked this old Cheeftah for $20 and started redoing it for my daughter. Threw on a new coat of paint (her color choice) and some new shoes, new throttle set up.. just waiting for the rest of...
  10. Picture_040

Picture_040

11. Picture_039

Picture_039

12. Picture_0383

Picture_0383

13. mini32

mini32

14. mini24

mini24

15. before

before