Recent content by Jboy101010

1. J

No air is coming out of exhaust

I have a ct200uex with a stock engine with a vm22 mikuni on it and I just changed out the whole head because I bent a valve and I put a 212 head on it and put 16 lb valve springs and was running fine but when I was going down the road on it all of a sudden the throttle stopped working and the...
  2. J

Ct200uex engine made a popping noise while riding

The head cover gasket is all torn up from that happening but I don’t think that’s the issue
  3. J

Ct200uex engine made a popping noise while riding

I have a ct200uex with a mikuni on it that I’ve had for about a year and a half and when I was racing my buddy I held full throttle too long and the engine made a popping noise then shut off and I haven’t been able to get it to crank up again. The little tube coming out the side of the head...
  4. J

Pull start is hard to pull

So it worked for a couple minutes then it turned off and when I went to crank it, it was hard to pull again. I set the lash back to .002 in case it came loose or something and it is still hard to pull. Pls help.
  5. J

Not starting without rolling

I have a Coleman ct200uex mini bike with a mikuni on it with 120 jet in it and I have spent about a week tuning it but when I crank it up the engine revs low and if I press the throttle it turns off but if I crank it and roll the bike it starts reving higher and eventually it runs right. Pls help.
  6. J

Thanks. I did that and it worked but there’s also another problem that I would like to fix. When the bike starts the engine revs low and you press the throttle it turns off but if you roll the bike the engine slowly starts reving higher and eventually it starts acting right. How do I fix this?
  7. J

Also I had the bike running decent with a 120 jet in the mikuni before changing the valve springs
  8. J

I have a Coleman ct200uex that I’ve had for about 2 years and I’ve put a mikuni on it and I put in the 18lb valve springs that came with a stage 1 kit I got but then til them back out because they were too long (I think the person put the wrong size valve springs in the kit when I bought it). So...