Recent content by jedimast5

1. jedimast5

Power Products AH47 questions

any luck on getting that engine fired up. fyi fuel mix is 16:1
  2. jedimast5

Taco 55 restoration "FINALLY"

Do you guys know if there is a difference between my ah58 with the side port ”3rd port” style carb. Vs the reed style carb ah58 you usually see? Performance, reliability, value. I asked Muha. He had know idea these existed. My is the second one he worked. The first was a month before mine.
  3. jedimast5

Bobby Muha had to replace shroud, pullstart, give it a full over haul, motor was completely frozen locked up. also had to repair crankshaft due to stripped threads.
  4. jedimast5

Its been awhile since I have been on here. A quick flashback. In 1992 when i was 11 years old i was looking the the Recycler classified ads for parts for my my minibike, i ran across a ad posting "minibike $20" My dad drove me to Compton ca. where the seller showed me to the is back yard beat...
  5. jedimast5

junkyard find

any info would be great
  6. jedimast5

Mini Bike with Flowmaster

not a very good plumber. he should have used copper.
  7. jedimast5

western flyer ss 300

here some pics of mine that i rebuilt years ago. these are recent pics.
  8. jedimast5

cant remember the name of the minibike

reason i couldnt find it is i typed steens instead of steen's
  9. jedimast5

cant remember the name of the minibike

a couple of months ago there was a thread about a rebuild project. the bike had sheet metal or fiberglass rear fender that cover the entire tire and i believe some of the frame. also i think it had panel cevering some of the engine area. i keep leaning towards a steens minibike before tacos...
  10. jedimast5

Cat 250x seat mount pattern

i have a cat 250. pm me if you want a pic
  11. jedimast5

taco frijole

is joelwey selling another 55 or are you talking about the one that tacodon bought awhile back
  12. jedimast5

A visit to TacoBill"s minibike mecca

i knew he would put one up. thats the place. hopefully i will be going back soon. plans are i will start my taco 55 late january.
  13. jedimast5

just curious

nice. you guys always find an answer.
  14. jedimast5

just curious

I am a Hot Rod magazine subscriber and seen this pic in one of the articles. he is a photographer bob D Olivio. just wondering what kinda of bike he is riding. i like the single down tube. the pic was taken in the late 50s.
  15. jedimast5

A visit to TacoBill"s minibike mecca

here are the thread links http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/29968-new-site-not-minibikes.html http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/30039-taco-55-engine.html here are the pics