Recent content by Jess Bradskills

1. J

Tote Gote model 600

Thanks! It’s powdered coated, called alien silver.
  2. J

Tote Gote model 600

Wanted to share my recent restoration, my Tote Gote model 600. Sure is a fun machine! It even has an original Tote Gote bag on the front.
  3. J

Mystery Bike??? What is it?

4. J

Mudd-Kat tracked bikes

Wanted to share my latest addition. Picked up another tracked bike recently. It’s almost identical to the yellow one I have. I believe they are Mudd-Kats but I’m not 100% sure. The engines sit backwards and they’re supposed to have a small gearbox.
  5. J

Bonham Charger T-800

Yeah I know Richard he’s good friend. He’s helped me a lot already.
  6. J

Bonham Charger T-800

I'm currently in the process of restoring a Charger T-800, built by Bonham Corp. (same company that built Tote Gotes) It has a Haxco, Holtan Axle & Transmission co. rear transaxle in it. I'm wondering if anyone has ever seen this transaxle before? It has forward, neutral and reverse. Mine seems...
  7. J

Barn Find

It is a cycl-trac with a high-low gearbox. Great find
  8. J

Barn Find

I have another tracked bike I believe Its a mud-kat that's similar.
  9. J

Barn Find

Cycl-Trac! I haven't seen another one. I picked up mine years ago. Yours looks a pretty original, That's sweet! Mine came with a 7hp Wisconsin robin engine on it. I believe the company that built the tule trooper made these. I'd inspect your gearbox and make sure its okay. I threw a diesel on...
  10. J

Tote Gote sidecar

That's a sweet setup!
  11. J

Tote Gote sidecar

Thanks! I'll have to check them out!
  12. J

Tote Gote sidecar

Sweet! I've thought about building a little car seat adapter so I could take my kids for a ride on it.
  13. J

Tote Gote sidecar

Haha, yeah that's what came with it. I might try and find something a little better in the future.
  14. J

Tote Gote sidecar

Thanks! Yeah their isn't too much to it. That spring acts like a little shock absorber when it moves up and down.
  15. J

Tote Gote sidecar

Thanks! From everything I've seen it was made by Tote Gote. I've found pictures online of other Gotes with them plus ad's showing them as an accessory.