Recent content by jimkemp

1. jimkemp

4TH ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK RIDE WEEKEND.

SOLD , PM sent
  2. jimkemp

Picture of the bike ?
  3. jimkemp

I wish I would have seen this post earlier , I just came back from up north and could have grabbed it then , let me know if you still have it im interested in it
  4. jimkemp

Im going to put my trail pass on a stainless steel plate that I can change to a different bike just in case my Heald takes a crap before the ride
  5. jimkemp

Super Broncs and any big tire bike works best , but we had a lot of small wheel bikes that did every well on the rides ,
  6. jimkemp

The first clean up day happened today for the Northern Mini Bike ride weekend , lots got done and Thanks to everyone that came out and kept there distance
  7. jimkemp

W I N D B E R 2020 Mini bike Reunion Official Thread...

That would be great as long as its not Sept 11 , 12 , 13 , thats the northern ny ride and swap meet weekend
  8. jimkemp

She wont take me back because she is in love with you , My loss is your gain , have at it buddy
  9. jimkemp

I will be there
  10. jimkemp

I will be there by 9 am , All are welcome to stop up if you want to get out of the house for the day , we will all have our own area to be working in and on so social distancing rules will be followed ,
  11. jimkemp

Oley PA Mini Bike Show Swap and Ride May 8,9th 2020

I think everything that is early summer is going to get cancelled for this year , im still holding my breath for the show at windber in june
  12. jimkemp

Heald Super Bronc

Run the Tec motor , its got all the power you are ever going to need , and as far as the seat , Karen is the only one for the seat if you want a high quality , her price is very cheap for the seat you will get , I had her do 2 for me over the past winter and both are incredible ,
  13. jimkemp

2020 Windber raffle bike. VT2 build

NO !!!!!!!!!