Recent content by jimyed

1. jimyed

Sensation Mike Bike

Sensation Mike bikes I found Mike Rogers phone number in Omaha. 1-402-392-0500 He could tell you alll about the Mike bikes. jimyed
  2. jimyed

Sensation Mike Bike

Mike bikes Hello, Mike bikes were made about early 60's. Frank Rogers was the owner of Sensation mower co. in Ralston Ne. Back then about 5 miles from Omaha. Frank and my father were best friends--mini bikes were named after his only son--who I went to grade school with. St Joan of Arc. Good...
  3. jimyed

Doodlebug DB30

Hello--does anyone have a used DB30 for sale in the Springfield Mo area??? Please contact me. Needs work is ok. Thanks jimyed:thumbsup:
  4. jimyed

post your minibike here

Headlight Thanks guys!! Yes it is a Jiang Dong 5.5 JF168. And the head light did work at one time. How much fire should be going to the headlight?? Best way to test?? I already downloaded the info on the torque- converter. I'd like to pickup a new DB30. But shipping is a fortune. There is a...
  5. jimyed

post your minibike here

First mini I picked this up a couple of months ago. Needed chain tensioner--and a couple of little thing to get it to run properly. Can't get the headlight to work yet. But I sure got the mini bike fever. looking for something to work on this winter. All you guys are a inspiration. I love...
  6. jimyed

Review of CJTMINI's 6.5 engine conversion kit for Doodlebug!

Thankyou!! I was wondering about the kit. You sold me!! jimyed:thumbsup:
  7. jimyed

New guy from Missouri

Hello--this is my very first mini-bike. I have a Baja MB 165 with a JF168 Jiangdong 5.5 engine. It is suppose to have a working headlight. How do I check for voltage & or power? What should it be? And what makes the power in the engine to run the light?? I've never worked on one of these...
  8. jimyed

how old are you?

Hello--my first post. I'll be 59 in a couple of weeks. jimyed
  9. jimyed

Hello, could you please tell me how much shipping for the kit would be to 65625. Also the...

Hello, could you please tell me how much shipping for the kit would be to 65625. Also the shipping on the DB-30 for $425.00. Thanks. Jim Mulick CenturyTel Portal