Recent content by joe b

1. J

Girls and Mini Bikes

2. J

Kroil

I bought some Kroil, from Kano labs and it works well, but more easily found and just as good for what I see rusted shut, is PB Blaster, easily found at Wal-Mart, and very reasonable price. (so you don't worry about flooding something, over and over, letting it soak overnight)
  3. J

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

hope these fit the thread...
  4. J

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

The Honda engine, like WOW!
  5. J

Introduction

I'll try and stick to mini bikes here. Road trip to CatKart Racing in Santa Clarita Ca, today. Maybe pictures later.
  6. J

Introduction

QUOTE=genethehandymani;1050445]AND 5 VINTAGE RUPPS AND 2 HARLEYS Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk some of the madness.
  7. J

Introduction

Picture I found here, probably the closest to what I want to achieve, when its done. Not all beat up and dirty, but the engine, mount, frame, 5" wheel size, blah blah blah. Bike pictured above, from recent Hanford event, showcasing VanTech . What started the mini bike thang, dormant for so...
  8. J

Introduction

I also noticed, this forum has a facebook page, so I asked to join there also. when I am in, I will also post there, I'm in So Cal USA. Curious to know if there are any upcoming Vintage Kart, or mini bike events in the area, to help slow down the rush. always willing to buy good used, instead...
  9. J

Introduction

After being a motorcycle line tech for 30 years, I got you beat in bikes.
  10. J

Introduction

I have a mac All I have so far, looking into having a frame kit made for the Flexo Big Bear Scrambler style frame.
  11. J

Introduction

Hi, my name is Joe, I am addicted to motorcycles, I want to start a new addiction to mini bikes.