Recent content by Johnnydarkgt350

1. Johnnydarkgt350

Powell $975

That’s cool , darn , we just drove through there on our way back to Idaho
  2. Johnnydarkgt350

1968 rupp tt500 fresh restoration

Michael , you have said that I should know that I shouldn’t ever ask about values, I would NOT have ever asked that if I had known the rules. and your response at sunrise, 6:52 am , bad way to start your day . Let’s all enjoy our rides . I was close to you in Duarte when I picked up my Nash Taco...
  3. Johnnydarkgt350

Curious about what low and high values on an original 68 Rupp like this is ?
  4. Johnnydarkgt350

How fast is your mini bike

Testing my Nash/Taco hear in Palm Springs area after attaching my cell phone to the frame with my GPS . App on , i stopped accelerating at 50 mph . A 73 year old and 189 lbs , wisdom overcame my bravado. Still no where near the 7100 rpm rev limiter. That’s fast enough for me . 30 mph feels...
  5. Johnnydarkgt350

Taco 22 new build

Where do theses decals go on the bike ? Anyone know?
  6. Johnnydarkgt350

Taco 22 new build

Today I installed the “ Hunt Wilde “ grips , a temporary black vinyl strip where chain oil was showing; I fastened my cell phone to the top of the frame, with the GPS app on . It touched 50 Mph and I ran out of bravado , reassuring that the disc brake works perfectly. So this is what happens...
  7. Johnnydarkgt350

Who is planning to build a mini in 2024?

Dreams come true , ride em , don’t hide em”
  8. Johnnydarkgt350

Now that’s beautiful congratulations
  9. Johnnydarkgt350

Taco 22 new build

Since Nash only does Professional Kart building , and racing engines, this Taco is a one off by him , I felt it was important to capture his work and the moment in his signature
  10. Johnnydarkgt350

Taco 22 new build

Way faster than my taco frijole in 64 with a Mac 49 on it . I’ve got to find the original Taco grips I bought for it and the purple decals ? where did I put them????
  11. Johnnydarkgt350

Taco 22 new build

And of course the 1967 metal flake helmet that has to go with it.
  12. Johnnydarkgt350

Taco 22 new build

Taco finished by Nash , picked up and ridden after two years from its inception
  13. Johnnydarkgt350

Taco 22 new build

Good catch on that temp max
  14. Johnnydarkgt350

Taco 22 new build

I haven’t been able to find out the information yet . . I’ll see him later this month