Recent content by Jozi

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. J

Manco throttle/governor spring help?

A pic I found on here yours may look a little different.same concept. OldMiniBikes warehouse should have them possibly part #. 31386.
  2. J

Trying to figure out year and model of this Briggs?

Thanks Richard did you get that off the numbers I have you because I emailed Briggs and those Numbers on shroud show it being a vertical shaft?
  3. J

Trying to figure out year and model of this Briggs?

I have this Briggs checked the shroud and found numbers but doesn’t match up shows it being a vertical shaft.Believe the shroud was added.Would like to know the year and horse power try to get some specs on it.Here are the numbers I found 92502 0670 01 7102251.thanks
  4. J

Manco streaker fenders

I was thinking that I may have to do that.
  5. J

Manco streaker fenders

6. J

Manco streaker fenders

Still looking
  7. J

Manco streaker fenders

Bump
  8. J

Manco streaker fenders

Hello I am looking for some plastic manco streaker fenders and chain guard.Please let me know what you have.thanks
  9. J

4 rider mini bikes

Where are you located
  10. J

Help Identifying

I know the motor is not original.Has a craftsman special engine.will run for 30seconds then stop?
  11. J

Help identifying

Cool thanks looks like they did a little butchering to it,But seems like a solid bike in the engine starts right up
  12. J

Help identifying

I recently purchased this bike.Seeing if there is anyone who can help me identify it.I am thinking possibly a bonanza bc1100?Any help would be appreciated.