Juanr's latest activity

• J
    Juanr replied to the thread Coleman RT200 not running.
    Yes. The key fits and everything, I went to put the new jackshaft (pictured) in the assembly and it went right in through the bearings...
  • J
    ok so the new jack shaft came in…but the diameter is like, maybe 1/64 an inch bigger than the sprocket and so it won’t fit. Do I need...
    • image.jpg
  • J
    Shoot well I already ordered the new jackshaft. Does a torque kit come with the jackshaft?
  • J
    So this would be what I should buy?
    • IMG_1336.png
  • J
    Yes key sorry
  • J
    Ik it’s dirty I’m gonna clean it all up, but I’m guessing my set screw should probably be the whole length of that groove…
    • image.jpg
  • J
    Ok thank you I’m going to try this out tn
  • J
    I’m located in Bozeman MT. Yea it’s hard to describe. The engine runs perfectly like it starts right up with the choke open and then I...
  • J
    Ok cool thank you as well for the diagram. Do you think if this isn’t the problem it will most likely be the choke?
  • J
    How would I check for that?
  • J
    Im near Bozeman. Ok I think I might try this route cuz the chains are on fine and they’re even spinning fine so it’s not them. It just...
  • J
    https://youtube.com/shorts/Hx7KNt382bU?si=NcCAr4pnw24rtvrI here’s the link for the video I just posted of it running, sorry for the...