just frank's latest activity

• just frank
    just frank replied to the thread Just clutches.
    Yes...
  • just frank
    WOW THAT WAS FAST... Good job! It looks right to me, the numbers are right, approved in 1958... About the same time when go karts came...
  • just frank
    Someone just asked why did we quit? The answer was we had to quit... We had "The Evil neighbor next door, Park Patrol, Police...
  • just frank
    I found the patent number on the "Mystery Clutch", I hope I got it right. I fear some numbers might be missing or fudged. The number is...
  • just frank
    Thanks guys! These are really good photos of vintage clutches, I never heard of Van Ausdall and Fairbanks Morse. Good job everyone...
  • just frank
    Also before I forget... I found the pat. number for the "mystery clutch" if anyone is interested...
  • just frank
    What a complement! If I'm in town I will go for a tour of the company... That's a real interesting history of the company, Maytag...
  • just frank
    It looks like a lightweight clutch of some sort, then again maybe that was the standard back in the 1960's... I like it... I'm gonna...
  • just frank
    I just found this on Ebay. This is a really OLD Max-Torque, does anyone know anything about it, how old it is? What it was for...
    • s-l1600 - 2024-02-19T183456.056.jpg
    • s-l1600 - 2024-02-19T183437.487.jpg
    • s-l960 (5).jpg