Recent content by kawboy

1. K

Zebra Clutch Covers

Hi, I would like some dimensions of the one in the middle on the left and any pricing that you may have. Thank you in advance, Kawboy.
  2. K

K&S Hornet/Tecumseh HS40 Parts

K&S Hornet Parts Drew, I can't help you as far as the parts that you are looking for, however I can tell you that hornet parts are hard to come by as I am trying to restore one myself. About all I need is a torque convertor/chain guard cover for mine. If I happen to run across any parts that...
  3. K

Bronc, I need the clutch/chain guard and bracket off of the blue Hornet. Would you consider...

Bronc, I need the clutch/chain guard and bracket off of the blue Hornet. Would you consider selling it seperatly? What project car did you get? Thanks, Gary.
  4. K

Hi, do you have an extra jackshaft cover and a kick stand for a hornet? Also who did your...

Hi, do you have an extra jackshaft cover and a kick stand for a hornet? Also who did your decals? I am new to the K&S minibikes. I just purchased my first one a week ago and I really don't know anything about them, Years made, value, etc. Mine is in a pile in the middle of the garage floor after...