Recent content by KB2ROCKET

1. KB2ROCKET

Cool mini chopper for sale

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F352601898030
  2. KB2ROCKET

Springer Front Fork on a Heathkit Boonie

I have a boonie bike I attribute horrible steering to the square front tire the solid rear axle + 2 trencher V treads on my bike
  3. KB2ROCKET

Word Association Game

Giving
  4. KB2ROCKET

The OX . . . 2

I'm sorry there is no progress to show but I still think about this project a lot
  5. KB2ROCKET

3 omelet problem

Thank you for replying to my very random post you guys are awesome
  6. KB2ROCKET

3 omelet problem

I wasn't paying attention and I put four eggs in my 3 egg omelette what should I do?
  7. KB2ROCKET

The OX . . . 2

Burp
  8. KB2ROCKET

Word Association Game

Weight
  9. KB2ROCKET

2018 Build-Off?

Will we get ribbons for participating?
  10. KB2ROCKET

Why projects are better companions than real people

1st reason they are perfectly content to be ignored and left in a dark room until you were ready to deal with them again
  11. KB2ROCKET

3/4" keyed universal joint

The one I am making but I now have a different one that suits my need better thank you for your interest
  12. KB2ROCKET

The OX . . . 2

Currently the drive train will be similar to the rokon a standard torque converter to a jackshaft from that jack shaft a chain will go to the rear swing arm sprocket just like a suspended standard minibike . Also on the main jackshaft will be the overrunning clutch with a sprocket on it...
  13. KB2ROCKET

So what did you accomplish on your build today ??

Stubbed my toe on my project on my way out the door cussed profusely. ... it's all part of the master plan or maybe not:facepalm:
  14. KB2ROCKET

3/4" keyed universal joint

I bought this new on ebay search 12hp universal joint it cost $37.35 $14.34 shipping for a total of $51.69 I never used it I just slightly removed the sharp inside edges to make it less likely to bind then I greased it It's yours for $35.00 free shipping in the contental usa
  15. KB2ROCKET

Aircraft tires, dual disc brakes, belt clutch transmission; not a Cushman

Those wheels and tires are an excellent choice for a machine with no suspension after all they were made to drop out of the sky in a somewhat controlled fashion