Recent content by kc57

1. K

Bonanza BC1200 Clutch Guard

Sent PM... Thanks
  2. K

DMP 80cc Two Stroke Original

Fuji 80 or 100cc https://www.indianmotorcycles.net/threads/indian-100-me-mt-ms-ml-fuji-engine-model.2898/
  3. K

Cat All American roller $500

Sold. Thanks
  4. K

Sale Pending
  5. K

Cat All American roller. Decent forks , will need some work. Original sissy bar. Chrome on the star's looks good under paint .Frame seems solid. $500 . Located in Eugene Or. Will Ship .also have 2 hs50s and a nos 5hp briggs bearing block w/lighting coil. Thanks K.C.
  6. K

Taco Wheels and Sprocket ( not mine )

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=133670772816
  7. K

Who Makes Seats?

@manchester1 . great quality
  8. K

Hi I could really use a tail light . like you show in your kit. I have a 64 Rupp Continental is...

Hi I could really use a tail light . like you show in your kit. I have a 64 Rupp Continental is missing its tail light. Do you have one you would sell ? or trade ? Thanks K.C.
  9. K

1971 Tecumseh hs40

Picked up a interesting engine the other day. 1971 Minibike correct HS40 appears to be NOS .sadly at some point it was dropped ? breaking a corner off the mounting plate. The repair was poorly done . So now Fix , sell or leave as is for a display engine ??? Lots of options
  10. K

hot shot mini bike

Nice find ! Looks clean and original. I like the color
  11. K

Thanks if I find some I will let you know

Thanks if I find some I will let you know
  12. K

Hi do you have a Duster chain guard Decal , that you would sell ? Thanks K.C.

Hi do you have a Duster chain guard Decal , that you would sell ? Thanks K.C.
  13. K

Cat Duster

Thanks to cfh !! appreciate the Decal
  14. K

Cat Duster

Im looking for a set of Cat Duster decals . Any members doing decals ?? Thanks K.C.
  15. K

Bonanza BC 1200

Started cleaning up a 1200. It's a pretty decent bike, has not been messed with much. Except for the goofy shock thingies that were on it.