Recent content by Kccarkid

1. sMTD1973MudBug4_1_

sMTD1973MudBug4_1_

2. Mud_Bug_1

Mud_Bug_1

3. K

Trade/Sell 8hp Tec and/or Torque Converter

I think keeping the engine with the Mud Bug is a good idea too...thanks for posting the videos, though...They helped me identify a couple of missing parts for mine that I ordered on Ebay today!
  4. K

Trade/Sell 8hp Tec and/or Torque Converter

My Mud Bug's H80 155018 engine is serial # 2138D...That is less than 15 units apart on the line...If you ever do decide to sell, let me know!
  5. K

Looking for a 1972-73 MTD Mud Bug Manual

Yes...I called with a big list of old part numbers that I wanted to order...They were very nice about checking each one, but said that they have nothing left, unfortunately...
  6. K

Hi Nick...I do have that manual and it has been really helpful (and correct, I believe for your model), but am still looking for the right one for my exact model...There are definitely some differences... Hopefully someone out there has one!
  7. K

Hi guys...I am still looking for a 1972-1973 MTD Mud Bug Owners and Parts Manual for Model # 372-720 or 373-720...Does anyone have one I could get a copy of? Thanks! Mike
  8. K

Looking for a MTD Mud Bug Manual

Hi Scott... I don't think that is the right manual for my Mud Bug, but I do appreciate you digging it up... Just to be sure, could you send me a pic of the cover at 816-665-7291?...Thanks again! Mike
  9. K

K-H brake calipers on MTD MudBug

You have the brake arms mounted on the wrong (outer) side of the rotors...They mount on the inner sides with the cable running through the holes below the crossover shaft as you demonstrated in the video...not sure why the cables won't reach but the threads on the end of each cable should go in...
  10. K

I haven't found one yet... Please let me know if you find it! Thanks! Mike
  11. K

Hi guys...I am looking for a 1972-1973 MTD Mud Bug Owners and Parts Manual that includes Model # 372-720 or 373-720...Does anyone have one I could get copies of? Thanks! Mike
  12. K

MudBug rebuild

I PM'd you...Would like to post pics here, but can't figure out how to do it...When I try, I get a message about URLS not being allowed...Any suggestions?
  13. K

MudBug rebuild

I am also in the process of restoring the mud bug. Interestingly enough, I just took the jack shaft out on Saturday. It is 5/8 inch thick by 10 5/16 inches long. I am planning on trying to find one that will work from one of the larger go kart parts companies. It looks like most of the...
  14. image2942

image2942

15. image2941

image2941