Recent content by KrimsonKing

1. K

Certain Exhaust Size for 9 H.P. Vanguard?

I've got a new Briggs Vanguard engine, and was wondering if I need an exhaust specifically for the vanguard, or will a Flathead, or an Animal muffler pipe work? (Without Modification):grind:
  2. K

Crank bolt ?

I'm about to go get mine too, thanks for the post. I was wondering as well.:thumbsup:
  3. K

40 Series Torque Converter/ 9HP Vanguard

Oh, thank god... That's what I was hoping. Thanks for the info. Feel like a dumbass for asking.:doah:
  4. K

40 Series Torque Converter/ 9HP Vanguard

So I just got my 40 series torque converter in yesterday and when I put the driver on the crankshaft, the crankshaft doesn't stick out the other end. It's 2 inches from sticking out. This is my first time with one of these, and no instructions so I don't mean to sound too noobtastic; but did I...
  5. New back tires/painted back rims

New back tires/painted back rims

New back tires/painted back rims
  6. K

OEM Manual For Dunecycle?

I've been working on this thing for over a year now, and I was able to find a blurry copy-of-a-copy Manual for my Dunecycle, but it just isn't cutting it anymore. If anybody has an OEM Manual that they could copy (clearly), or would be interested in selling, please PM me. Thanks for the help...
  7. K

Model T "Tin Lizzie"

That thing looks badass!
  8. K

Briggs Vanguard 9HP Torque Converter Help

1'' shaft, 1/4'' keyway...I see I found the torque converter guy. Sweet. Honestly, my big worry was getting the 40 series, then not having the acceleration I had aimed for. I'm new to the converters so I just wanted to cover my bases.
  9. K

Briggs Vanguard 9HP Torque Converter Help

I'm rebuilding an A.P.E. Dunecycle, and am wondering if I should purchase a Comet 30 series (rated 3-8 HP), or a 40 series (rated 8-18 HP). I don't want to risk burning out the converter I buy, and I've seen a 30 series converter on a 10 HP. It's a little confusing:shrug:. Thanks for the assistance!
  10. K

A.P.E Dune Cycle, Snowco Tri Scat, Snowco Nomad

I just meant that the seat in the pic looks rather wide for a Dunecycle, but if I can get a cover for my seat from that guy I would definitely be interested.:thumbsup:
  11. K

Damn, that's nice. The price is very reasonable as well. I'd have no problem paying for shipping and all that jazz. I was wondering if the seat I have is a standard size, or if I'd have to give measurements? It's the original seat, and to be clear; I'm looking for a seat cover for the original...
  12. K

Ah, didn't see that post:doah:. I'd be interested in a cover, but what price am I looking at? Also, it was extended when I got it years ago. I though about shortening it, but it's a lot more comfortable. Why would you change it back?
  13. K

A.P.E. Dunecycle Seat

Hello all. Been gone a while, but finally made it back on the forums. So I've got a Dunecycle and a stock seat, but I can't find a damn "Leather" cover for it:shrug:. Am I that blind? I'm looking for this seat cover: (credit: tinkerin76) And this is my Dunecycle: Thanks for the...
  14. K

It's a little late to hop in, but I was wondering where I can get that "leather" seat cover for my A.P.E. Dunecycle. I have the original seat, and can't find a cover to fit. (Mine)
  15. K

Will this work on a trike?

Ummm, that's just the driver wheel. Do you have the rest of the torque converter? In answer to your question, ya, it'll work. But only if you have the rest of the torque converter. Also, make sure your shaft size and your shaft keyway match the driver wheel.