Recent content by Kustomtoyz

1. Kustomtoyz

Go devil gas cap or complete tank NEEDED

My Go Devil has been sitting on the shelf for several years now... I need a friggin gas cap. Know of one (or a complete tank) let me know! Thanks!
  2. Kustomtoyz

Age of members on here?

Big FIVE OH in less than a week... If I could just remember all that I know, I'd be a genius.
  3. Kustomtoyz

Tecumseh HELP 11hp carb starving for fuel

Good news! I found the problem... I re-cleaned it and again found nothing BUT I found that the center tube that likely acts as a main jet (does not have a real 'jet') was stuck down into the bowl. It has a spring in the bottom of the bore (in the plastic float bowl). When I pulled the tube...
  4. Kustomtoyz

Throttle control?

I've got that same throttle on two of my bikes. Works great and Hent's right, the bigger grip is a plus...
  5. Kustomtoyz

Heck that's not rude... With all the plastic I knew it was crap. I have a Walbro PZ30 but I need to play with the jetting. I THOUGHT I'd put the stock carb back on and connect the governor just to get a base-line on how it was running before tuning the Walbro. I knew I'd end up re-cleaning the...
  6. Kustomtoyz

Just about done with the build and now I'm having problems with the stock carb. This is a brand new (old stock) motor. Ran fine about a month ago but now it only idles. Any throttle with the choke off, it trys to die. Choke on, rev's up... I've never worked on this (new) type carb with the...
  7. Chopper

Chopper

Used the stick-on chrome 'vent' to cover unused factory holes in the blower cover. Little cheesey but not too bad...
  8. Chopper

Chopper

12v elect start!
  9. Chopper

Chopper

8" wide rear tire
  10. Chopper

Chopper

Hand fab'd brake. Springer front (BMI)
  11. Chopper

Chopper

Custom intake/filter
  12. Chopper

Chopper

Sprung seat, hand fab'd seat bracket & fender supports.
  13. Chopper

Chopper

Hand fab'd stainless 1-1/4" exh and SS battery box.
  14. Chopper

Chopper

Comet Maginum 44C / 40 clutch.
  15. Chopper

Chopper

95% complete! Almost 8 feet long with a Sportster tank and forward pegs.