Recent content by Kyminibiker

1. Kyminibiker

2024 spring mini mayhem goldsboro nc

I had to cancel last minute, all sorts of home stuff went to hell on me right before i was to head out. so i had to call the trip off and fix septic lines under the house ugh I might try to make trikefest though in inidana in june
  2. Kyminibiker

Got another manco quester 308 with a few cool features

yea a mildly hopped up 480cc briggs 16 vanguard, but I am on the lookout for the 20hp vanguard to build up. I am also usin the inverted fork front end from go power sports on it.
  3. Kyminibiker

lol Never! He who dies with the most toys wins! lol but if you ever get to se ky, I'll have a loaner ready for you to rip around on.
  4. Kyminibiker

I might not get to this one right away, have to see how things go this summer around here. I would like to get my v twin powered quester done first.
  5. Kyminibiker

Just picked another one up, a manco 308 and its got some unusual features like a comet rear differential/FNR gearbox and the gas tank is the largest i have ever seen on a quester, but looks to show signs of some leaks, hopefully some sort of plastic epoxy can save that. Has the man disc brakes...
  6. Kyminibiker

Murray track 2

that ones cherrry!
  7. Kyminibiker

i need a few days to blow off steam in the worst way, once i get things settled back down here, i plan to go down on my own for the heck of it. I have family in pembroke nc, so can swing over there after a few days of goofin off.
  8. Kyminibiker

well i had a day from hell, septic line broke under the house, foster pups chewed up ac wires on outside unit, destroyed a fairly new front tire on my truck and i'm throwin in the towel on this trip. :(
  9. Kyminibiker

anyone interested?
  10. Kyminibiker

WTB Manco "mini quester" 3 wheeler

if you have one of the smaller 3 wheleers manco made send me a pm if you are interested in sellin it with price, location and pics. thanks They look very similar to the regular questers, just a bit smaller, doesn't have a rear cargo hatch, 127cc 3 hp/20 series cvt.
  11. Kyminibiker

Trikefest Haspin Acres In.

mini mayhem in apriI? busc beach nc
  12. Kyminibiker

april 19-21, buscoe beach atv park in goldsboro nc. this is a cars and cameras event and a awesome time if you have never been.
  13. Kyminibiker

Any events scheduled/coming up in NC?

yes the spring mini mayhem 2024 at buscoe beach atv park in goldsboro nc. april 19-21.
  14. Kyminibiker

WTB Manco Memorabillia

I'm interested in manco stuff, especially anything thats related to the Manco Quester 3 wheeler both full size and mini, also thunderbird mini bike but any sort of Manco stuff might interest me. shirts, hats whatever. thanks
  15. Kyminibiker

Trikefest Haspin Acres In.

Anyone interested in goin? Love to see the old school American trikes out there in force.